+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 274 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970110160 ... LastLast
Like Tree656Likes

Thread: Glee

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

re: GLEE

Quote Originally Posted by TopCatDC;3891382;
    [*]What's happening with Rachel and Jesse? They started this central plot line and they have now left it for two episodes.[/LIST]
    I assumed that they were just kind of having a "normal" high school relationship, which is why we didn't see much of them.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by reneekk;3888384;
    I agree with you. It just wasn't as good as normal, but I thought that was maybe because it followed up the best Glee episode for me and there was no way it could match up. I agree on Mercedes singing Beautiful too. That was one of my all time fav songs, I loved her singing it!!
    IA with you and ClosetRTWatcher.. LOVED the storyline and teared up as well, but I found myself zoning out during all of the songs but Beautiful. I think Kristen is hilarious but... ...her voice grates on me when she sings. I was actually getting worried she'd be sticking around and was happy when she said she was leaving. Okay, ducking all the tomatoes coming my way.

Sidenote-- did anyone want to give Kurt a big ol' hug when he was standing in the window watching his father and Finn?? Felt so bad for him!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

It's Glee time!

Another great episode. Loved all the scenes with Sue and her sister.

Somebody please tell me where I can get this online! My DVR cut of the last part AGAIN! Thanks, Idol.

Tonight's show was a little boring. The scenes with Sue and her sister were touching. Why can't she be that caring with everybody else. Loved all the songs tonight, brought back my high school days!

mine too hw! omg LOL! I paid the landlord to slip baby monitors under his couch... and bed LOL Sue is awesome.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by dixiegrl91;3894156;
    Somebody please tell me where I can get this online! My DVR cut of the last part AGAIN! Thanks, Idol.
    I always watch on Hulu. The new episodes are available the day after they air.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

I think this may have been one of my favorite episodes so far. I loved all the throwback music, using the dance moves from the Ice Ice Baby video was priceless!, I liked that we had a good balance between all the characters getting some dedicated screen & singing time, lurved watching Emma chew out Shue in the faculty lounge, and the guest stars were great.

And finally... PUCK! More Puck please. Mrowr

FORT Fanatic

I like Broadway show tunes, so I'm a big Kristin Chenowith fan. Her voice is stunning. However, I thought she looked every one of her 40 years on this appearance. On Broadway she could get away with being older, I guess, but I have an old-fashioned TV and she didn't look good to me.

Olivia Newton John has had some bad plastic surgery. It's so unfair. If a man gets older, he becomes 'distinguished.' Female stars are not given that leeway and apparently feel pressed to have surgery done.

+ Reply to Thread