+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 273 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768108158 ... LastLast
Like Tree652Likes

Thread: Glee

re: GLEE

This was one of my favorite episodes yet! Such a great message and the songs were amazing! Will is my favorite signer on the show so I really like when they utilize have him sing!

One of the best eps yet. I lost it again with the last number.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

This show just gets better and better! I loved tonight's episode. I teared up at least 3 times. I love all the major stars they're getting/doing. I'd love to see an all Michael Jackson show like last weeks Madonna epi, he was 10 times the performer she is. I'd love to see a duet with Rachel and Finn doing "I just can't stop loving you".

Well I guess I'm alone because this episode fell a little flat for me. I think the music selections just didn't connect with me like they usually do. I did love Mercedes singing Beautiful, as well as her conversation with Quinn!

FORT Regular

Great episode as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3888233;
    One of the best eps yet. I lost it again with the last number.
    Me too. Major goosebumps too. I love that song and she's one of my favorite singers. I'm always in awe of how that huge voice comes out of that tiny body.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

thank goodness I wasn't the only one mired in water works! LOL I'm not familiar with most of the songs that were sung tonight, our access to Broadway-like productions is very limited and I've never really had an interest. I enjoyed this episode, I think it's one everyone can relate to, we've all felt everything that Mercedes articulated and the lonliness that Will and April confided in each other.
    I watched it twice and I got more out of it the second time.. mostly because I wasn't trying to see through the tears LOL
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher;3888287;
    Well I guess I'm alone because this episode fell a little flat for me. I think the music selections just didn't connect with me like they usually do. I did love Mercedes singing Beautiful, as well as her conversation with Quinn!
    I agree with you. It just wasn't as good as normal, but I thought that was maybe because it followed up the best Glee episode for me and there was no way it could match up. I agree on Mercedes singing Beautiful too. That was one of my all time fav songs, I loved her singing it!!

What was the last song that Kristin sang?

I think my favorite performances of the show were Kurt's "A House is not a Home" and the Shue/Kristin duet of "Fire". However, while it was nice to see more screen and singing time for the supporting characters, the show didn't seem as compelling or interesting for some reason. The singing was fantastic but I thought the plot was a little boring.

Secret Confession Time: When I saw that roller rink with the stage in the middle and then Olivia Newton-John as a guest star I started having fantasies of a Xanadu-themed show.

OMG, GLEE fans, I LOVED IT!!! Whenever Kristen (aka April) ever started singing "One Less Bell To Answer" by the 5th Dimension ... that took me alllllll the way back to high school myself having grad in 1972!!!!!!!!!!! FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I am hooked. With your help, I think I followed along pretty well.

The two cheerleaders drinking that concoction ... ... it was funny.
    Loved Mercedes and Kurt! Loved Will! Will April be in anymore epi's or was her appearance just one time?
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread