+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 272 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667107157 ... LastLast
Like Tree652Likes

Thread: Glee

re: GLEE

I hadn't heard any of it until about a week ago when I saw it in a comment on some random blog and started doing some digging. Apparently, it's been a longstanding thing that they don't like each other and many of the things I read used the word "hate." I love Kristin and don't want to imagine her being like that, but I can also imagine her coming into that show (Wicked) being promised a big part that would get her lots of attention and, potentially, a Tony, only to see more of the attention (and the Tony) go to her lesser-known co-star.

It might have been Michael Ausiello's blog that had the blind item about them hating each other and refusing to act together on Glee. Well, since it was a blind item, it didn't name names or shows, but it was pretty obvious who he was talking about.

Kristin has done a ton of stuff since Wicked but, you know, Idina married Taye Diggs, which makes them at least even in my mind!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

"Sometime's I add a teaspoon of sand." Oh, Britney.... you crack me up.

FORT Fogey

How many mothers does Finn have?

Quote Originally Posted by TopCatDC;3888128;
    How many mothers does Finn have?
    Just 1, I think.

FORT Fogey

Hmm.. Curt / Finn sing House is Not A Home, then Shue / Kristen sing One Less Bell to Answer. Think someone's been listening to the medley of those two songs on the Barbra Joan Streisand album from the 70's.

The answer: YES. They actually ended up doing the whole medley in Shue's apartment.

Quote Originally Posted by TopCatDC;3888155;
    Hmm.. Curt / Finn sing House is Not A Home, then Shue / Kristen sing One Less Bell to Answer. Think someone's been listening to the medley of those two songs on the Barbra Joan Streisand album from the 70's.

The answer: YES. They actually ended up doing the whole medley in Shue's apartment.
    Hey.... I enjoyed it, so I'm not complaining, heh.

I've already laughed out loud several times, and gotten misty once, and it's only half over.

Damn, I love this show.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

This show is making me cry tonight... I love it too, MFW

I am loving Quinn more and more each time I see her...and to me, my favorite song of the night was Beautiful by Christina Aguilera sung by Mercedes who did an amazing job.

Great show this evening.

+ Reply to Thread