+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 274 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103153 ... LastLast
Like Tree656Likes

Thread: Glee

re: GLEE

"Just come out so we can talk... or sing about it." XD

Sue Sylvester rocks.

Loved, loved, loved the last song. It's always been one of my Madonna favourites.

This espisode, in my opinion, out rocked the last one.

You can have your Barbara's, your Chers, your Christina's and wow...I just lost my train of thought. You have so much margarine in your hair.
    Maybe you should try a new setting on your Flo-bee.

This episode was outstanding! Loved, loved, loved it!
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

I've been looking forward to this episode all week and then Like A Prayer got cut off as soon as the choir made its appearance thanks to the Idol overrun.

Other than that, great episode.

When I pulled my hamstring, I went to a misogynist.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3881975;
    I've been looking forward to this episode all week and then Like A Prayer got cut off as soon as the choir made its appearance thanks to the Idol overrun. .
    Yes - warning to all west coasters - Idol runs over tonight by 5 minutes, which pushes Glee back five minutes. You will loose the last song if you don't reset your DVR!

I missed a good chunk of the ending! . I'm going to have to change my DVR settings to avoid that in the future.

Did anyone else catch Nathan from SYTYCD in the Vogue video? My SIL caught it and I'm pretty sure she's right, it looks just like him!

ETA - Did Quinn have her baby? I thought she was still pregnant, but it sure didn't look like it during the Express Yourself number!
    Last edited by ClosetRTWatcher; 04-21-2010 at 01:11 AM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher;3882017;
    I missed a good chunk of the ending! . I'm going to have to change my DVR settings to avoid that in the future.

Did anyone else catch Nathan from SYTYCD in the Vogue video? My SIL caught it and I'm pretty sure she's right, it looks just like him!

ETA - Did Quinn have her baby? I thought she was still pregnant, but it sure didn't look like it during the Express Yourself number!
    Yeah - blame Idol director Bruce Gowers and blabby judges for your chopped off Glee ending.

YES - that was Nathan Trasoras. He also got a nice featured dance spot on the Oscars this year.

No - Quinn is still pregnant (all physical evidence to the contrary). I'm sure this will be taken up in an episode soon.
    Last edited by TopCatDC; 04-21-2010 at 01:36 AM.

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TopCatDC;3882030;
    No - Quinn is still pregnant (all physical evidence to the contrary). I'm sure this will be taken up in an episode soon.
    In regards to Quinn being pregnant...I think they are making it sort of realistic - she probably won't start to really show until regionals. Also, during the Express Yourself number, I was looking to see if she had a little bump or anything and I this she had a small one, in comparison to other girls.

Also, I'm not sure that I like the Jesse storyline. It might just be that I don't trust him.

That episode may be the most "quotable" yet!! So many great one-liners.

The Like a Virgin number was really well done. And I normally don't ship for Shue but he was kinda hot in his part.

I also liked how, during the Open Your Heart routine when Finn and Rachael were walking down the hallway singing, students were dressed in various Madonna incarnations. I counted at least the Like a Virgin MTV awards dress, the Material Girl video dress, the Human Nature video S&M look, the Open your Heart video look, the red kimono from a Grammy performance and the American Pie cowgirl look.

Was kinda hoping for a "Dress You Up" by Kurt and Mercedes while making over Sue.

+ Reply to Thread