+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 274 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101151 ... LastLast
Like Tree656Likes

Thread: Glee

FORT Fogey

re: GLEE

Defamer has put the Sue Sylvester / Madonna versions of Vogue side by side to compare. They are very close.

Glee's 'Vogue' Vs. Madonna's 'Vogue': A Comparison

Thx for pointing out that Quinn already did Papa Don't Preach. I had completely forgotten about that scene. I'm a dork!

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

I was so impressed with Jane Lynch in this video. I've been a fan of her's long before Glee, but I wasn't aware that she had the talent to do such a video. It's all her singing as well as dancing/voguing, she did a fantastic job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by StarryElf;3877760;
    I was so impressed with Jane Lynch in this video. I've been a fan of her's long before Glee, but I wasn't aware that she had the talent to do such a video. It's all her singing as well as dancing/voguing, she did a fantastic job of it.
    She's brilliant. I first fell in love with her as the scary boss in 40-Year-Old Virgin, and again as Charlie's therapist in Two-and-a-Half Men. And as Julia Child's sister in Julie & Julia? OMG !!! She's certainly my hands-down favorite on Glee. Loved, loved, loved the bed scene with the principal -- pull back the covers: he's nekkid, and she's wearing the track suit! I wish I could have been a fly on the wall during the writers' meeting for that scene!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen;3877878;
    She's brilliant. I first fell in love with her as the scary boss in 40-Year-Old Virgin, and again as Charlie's therapist in Two-and-a-Half Men. And as Julia Child's sister in Julie & Julia? OMG !!! She's certainly my hands-down favorite on Glee. Loved, loved, loved the bed scene with the principal -- pull back the covers: he's nekkid, and she's wearing the track suit! I wish I could have been a fly on the wall during the writers' meeting for that scene!
    I loved her as Alex Vega's mother in Sleepover. Jane is awesome. I am so glad shes able to get noticed on a show like Glee, it showcases ALL her talent. Bravo Jane!
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

Jane Lynch also plays Spender Reid's mother on Criminal Minds. It's just a recurring role, but she does it so well.

I love this show. I could listen to Rachel/Leah sing all day. What an amazing talent. Brittany's character always cracks me up. Lynch is a comic genuis.

Another little teaser for Tuesday's show....I can't wait!!

YouTube - Glee - Like A Prayer [FULL] (iTunes Quality)
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

jmb
    FORT Fogey Word Builder Champion jmb's Avatar

Even though I don't really love Lionel Richie's version of "Hello", can I just say that the version that was done this week by Leah & the guy from "Vocal Adrenaline" was amazing?? The harmonies were beautiful. And the singing was very heartfelt. Loved it.
    Can't wait to see more of Curt... he looked perfect in the "Vogue" video. I think he's my favorite character.

Quote Originally Posted by jmb;3878504;
    Even though I don't really love Lionel Richie's version of "Hello", can I just say that the version that was done this week by Leah & the guy from "Vocal Adrenaline" was amazing?? The harmonies were beautiful. And the singing was very heartfelt. Loved it.
    Agreed, I thought it was beautiful! The vocal adrenaline guy was Lea's love interest in "Spring Awakening" on Broadway. Apparently they're very good friends. I thought that came across in buckets when they sang together...their chemistry is amazing!
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

+ Reply to Thread