+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 274 FirstFirst ... 37383940414243444546474849505152535455565797147 ... LastLast
Like Tree656Likes

Thread: Glee

re: GLEE

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3832394;
    So in the preview - on the stage they show who I think is Rachel kissing someone - the hair is curly like Will's but that makes no sense - so it is Finn? Or is it
    Than entirely different couple - did anyone else notice it?
    It might be Jonathan Groff, Lea's Spring Awakening co-star, who'll be playing one of the guys on Vocal Adrenaline.

Okay, I just watched the video and it's definitely Lea and it does look like Jonathan, who is in that video fronting Vocal Adrenaline.

Here's the video for anyone who doesn't want to have to hunt for it : YouTube - GLEE - NEW Promo with a First Look at Upcoming Episodes!

ETA: Okay, even though it's still kind of funny, don't you think the school administrators should have removed the Slushie machine by now? They probably clean more of that stuff off the floor than any of the kids actually eat!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Sue's outfit at the end of the promo had me

Re the slushie machine...maybe it is off campus at a local fast food place? I agree, if I were a janitor I'd be on strike!

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3832503;
    the slushie machine...maybe it is off campus at a local fast food place? I agree, if I were a janitor I'd be on strike!
    No, it's in the cafeteria - they showed it once. Obviously, they keep it around for the sight gags, but really, you'd think Principal Figgins would have had enough by now! He runs a pretty tight ship.

Speaking of Principal Figgins, that "Welcome to McKinley!" feature on the DVD with him is hilarious!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I missed this show until the last few episodes and fell in love! Do you know if they will replay the first season before starting the second? Or could I find it online somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by 2boysmom;3841330;
    I missed this show until the last few episodes and fell in love! Do you know if they will replay the first season before starting the second? Or could I find it online somewhere?
    the whole season is now out on DVD.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;3832809;
    No, it's in the cafeteria - they showed it once. Obviously, they keep it around for the sight gags, but really, you'd think Principal Figgins would have had enough by now! He runs a pretty tight ship.

Speaking of Principal Figgins, that "Welcome to McKinley!" feature on the DVD with him is hilarious!
    Good eye, I missed that.

FORT Fogey

Glee on tour! So, you better get ready; they may be coming to your town! (Oops.. song from a different musical TV show.)

Via Fancast ‘Glee’ Stars to Kick Off Concert Tour in May

‘Glee Live! In Concert!’ features Michele, Monteith, Amber Riley, Chris Colfer, Kevin McHale, Jenna Ushkowitz, Mark Salling, Dianna Agron, Naya Rivera, Heather Morris, Harry Shum Jr. and Dijon Talton performing such signature songs as “Don’t Stop Believin’,” “Somebody To Love,” “Don’t Rain on My Parade” and “Sweet Caroline.”

Tour dates and places are as follows:
    ♦ May 18: Phoenix, Ariz. (Dodge Theatre)
    ♦ May 20, 21: Los Angeles, Calif. (Gibson Amphitheatre)
    ♦ May 25, 26: Chicago, Ill. (Rosemont Theatre)
    ♦ May 28, 29: New York City, N.Y. (Radio City Music Hall)

that really surprises me...no offense to anyone, and i love glee personally, but i always just figured that they had to auto tune and digitally alter alot of their songs

if they're doing a tour, maybe they really can sing well, i really hope its not lip sync though lol

For those of you that haven't seen the promo for the new season or those that want to see it again.

YouTube - New Glee Promo HD

Anybody here going to audition?
    FOX FLASH - FOX PRIMETIME
    Tuesday, March 30, 2010
    HOT FROM FOX…
    NATIONWIDE OPEN CASTING CALL FOR “GLEE” BEGINS TODAY EXCLUSIVELY ON MYSPACE
    Series Returns with All-New Episodes Tuesday, April 13, on FOX

Attention all GLEEks, the opportunity of a lifetime is coming your way! GLEE’s executive producers are holding a nationwide online casting search for fresh, young, talented performers to fill new roles that will be featured during the show’s second season. Beginning March 30, amateur and professional performers between the ages of 16 and 26 will have the opportunity to submit an audition video exclusively on MySpace at myspace.com/gleeauditions.

Hopefuls will be able to upload their videos beginning today through April 26. Videos must feature an explanation about why the auditioner wants to be on GLEE as well as a demonstration of his/her stellar singing ability by performing one of 10 GLEE hits, including “True Colors,” “You Can't Always Get What You Want” and “Lean on Me.” Performances must be either a cappella or with single instrument accompaniment via MySpace Karaoke or by uploading their own pre-recorded videos. Audition videos must be limited to five minutes in length – a one-minute introduction and a four-minute song – and are limited to one submission per person. Fans will be able to share the videos across various networks, post comments and rate their favorites with gold stars. Visit myspace.com/gleeauditions for more information, song list and additional rules.

Television’s most award-winning new series, GLEE was recently honored with a Golden Globe for Best Television Series, Comedy or Musical; a Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series; and a People’s Choice Award for Favorite New TV Comedy. The music from GLEE is an international sensation with “Glee: The Music, Volume 1” and “Glee: The Music, Volume 2” topping charts in Australia, the U.K., New Zealand, Ireland and Canada. In the U.S., over 4.5 million songs have been downloaded, and both albums have been certified Gold for sales in excess of 500,000 units.

The too-big-to-miss spring premiere of GLEE airs at a special time Tuesday, April 13 (9:28-10:30 PM ET/PT) following AMERICAN IDOL on FOX.

GLEE follows an optimistic teacher who – against all odds and a malicious cheerleading coach – inspires McKinley High’s Glee Club to conquer the world one singing competition at a time. GLEE stars Dianna Agron, Chris Colfer, Jessalyn Gilsig, Jane Lynch, Jayma Mays, Kevin McHale, Lea Michele, Cory Monteith, Matthew Morrison, Amber Riley, Mark Salling and Jenna Ushkowitz.

GLEE is produced by Ryan Murphy Television in association with 20th Century Fox Television. Ryan Murphy, Brad Falchuk and Ian Brennan are co-creators of the series. Murphy, Falchuk and Dante Di Loreto serve as executive producers, while Ian Brennan serves as co-executive producer.

MySpace is a technology company connecting people through personal expression, content and culture. MySpace empowers its global community to experience the Internet through a social lens by integrating personal profiles, photos, videos, mobile, messaging, games and the world's largest music community. MySpace is a division of News Corporation (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSL).

[EDITOR’S NOTE 1: Full episodes of GLEE are available for viewing online at fox.com and hulu.com.]

[EDITOR’S NOTE 2: For photos and additional information on GLEE, please visit ]FOX FLASH - FOX PRIMETIME

+ Reply to Thread