+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 274 FirstFirst ... 36373839404142434445464748495051525354555696146 ... LastLast
Like Tree656Likes

Thread: Glee

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

re: GLEE

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;3801659;
    Michael Ausielo has had some good spoilers this week (Exclusive: 'Glee' boss on Rachel/Puck, Kurt's new BF, and Madonna! | Ausiello | EW.com) My favorite is
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the re-pairing of Rachel and Puck, including two songs together. I've wanted them to sing together all season! Also, for season two, Kurt will be getting a boyfriend!

Here's a link to the article about NPH: Exclusive: 'Glee' and Neil Patrick Harris to make beautiful music together | Ausiello | EW.com

I adore NPH and would love to see him guest on the show. I think Joss Whedon is one of the most talented people on the planet, so I'm practically giddy thinking about what he'll do with Glee. I watched "Once More With Feeling" a few weeks ago and it's still terrific. I can't wait to see what he'll do with a whole cast of people who can actually sing instead of only two! I actually have been watching a lot of Buffy lately, since I found out they're re-running it on Logo. Of course, they're doing "theme weeks," so it's not being shown chronologically, but I'll take what I can get! Still miss that show.

That's what I was cheering when they won, in my best Emma Pillsbury voice!
    Can't wait for Joss to direct Glee!! ((internally squealing OMG, Joss Whedon's going to direct an epi of Glee!!! )) I'm excited to hear Rachel & Puck (love his Sweet Caroline) and love NPH so that'll be cool too.

A sidenote--have been loving watching the reruns of Buffy on Logo. I miss me some Scooby Gang!! I told DH I think the show could do well against the current network lineup.

Back to Glee -- CONGRATS to them for winning the Golden Globe & at the SAG awards!!
    Last edited by cantstopwatchin; 01-23-2010 at 11:52 PM.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Another "celebrity casting":
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Molly Shannon... apparently she's supposed to be an enemy for Sue Sylvester

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babs1003;3824082;
    Another "celebrity casting":
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Molly Shannon... apparently she's supposed to be an enemy for Sue Sylvester
    Oh, that's going to be a great one!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

I love her! That should be fun!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Okay, show of hands, who's been obsessively watching the episodes on DVD? I think I've watched them all three times, but I've watched some individual episodes a few more times than that. I'm also geekily (or is that gleekily?) listening to the CDs in my car. April can't come soon enough!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;3831521;
    Okay, show of hands, who's been obsessively watching the episodes on DVD? I think I've watched them all three times, but I've watched some individual episodes a few more times than that. I'm also geekily (or is that gleekily?) listening to the CDs in my car. April can't come soon enough!

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

I don't have a DVR or the DVD's, but I have been listening to the soundtracks almost obsessively.

Also, there is a preview for the new season on youtube. It's so great!

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay;3801480;
    Neil Patrick Harris may guest on the Joss Whedon ep.
    Two of my all-time favorites!!!

Count me in the Glee(k) Club! I'm wearing out both CD's and I'm in the midst of re-watching the entire season (but um, only once Crit!). I can't wait for April and the previews they're showing during AI are only making the wait harder...they look great! Sue in the Madonna torpedo bra....
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd;3832305;
    Count me in the Glee(k) Club! I'm wearing out both CD's and I'm in the midst of re-watching the entire season (but um, only once Crit!). I can't wait for April and the previews they're showing during AI are only making the wait harder...they look great! Sue in the Madonna torpedo bra....
    So in the preview - on the stage they show who I think is Rachel kissing someone - the hair is curly like Will's but that makes no sense - so it is Finn? Or is it an entirely different couple - did anyone else notice it?

+ Reply to Thread