+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 273 FirstFirst ... 35363738394041424344454647484950515253545595145 ... LastLast
Like Tree652Likes

Thread: Glee

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

re: GLEE

I love that song Its catchy!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Living Vicariously via RT Fierce Critter's Avatar

I finally watched the season finale (I have a DVD-RW with a bunch of last season's finales I'm only now getting around to watching...)

I am SO FREAKING GLAD it looks like he's done with that absolutely disgusting wife. I can't remember a recent TV character I've hated more than her.

Congratulations Glee on another well deserved award...add a Golden Globe to your trophy shelf
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Yay Glee! Glee kids, hooray!

Its been reported that J-lo will be joining for a more than one episode run as a lunch lady, should be interesting. But I have also heard, which I really hope will happen, is that Neil Patrick Harris may guest on the Joss Whedon ep. I love NPH!!!
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Oh my... that would be terrific! I, too, love NPH!!
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Michael Ausielo has had some good spoilers this week (Exclusive: 'Glee' boss on Rachel/Puck, Kurt's new BF, and Madonna! | Ausiello | EW.com) My favorite is
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the re-pairing of Rachel and Puck, including two songs together. I've wanted them to sing together all season! Also, for season two, Kurt will be getting a boyfriend!

Here's a link to the article about NPH: Exclusive: 'Glee' and Neil Patrick Harris to make beautiful music together | Ausiello | EW.com

I adore NPH and would love to see him guest on the show. I think Joss Whedon is one of the most talented people on the planet, so I'm practically giddy thinking about what he'll do with Glee. I watched "Once More With Feeling" a few weeks ago and it's still terrific. I can't wait to see what he'll do with a whole cast of people who can actually sing instead of only two! I actually have been watching a lot of Buffy lately, since I found out they're re-running it on Logo. Of course, they're doing "theme weeks," so it's not being shown chronologically, but I'll take what I can get! Still miss that show.

Quote Originally Posted by MotherSister
    Yay Glee! Glee kids, hooray!
    That's what I was cheering when they won, in my best Emma Pillsbury voice!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay;3801480;
    Its been reported that J-lo will be joining for a more than one episode run as a lunch lady, should be interesting. But I have also heard, which I really hope will happen, is that Neil Patrick Harris may guest on the Joss Whedon ep. I love NPH!!!
    As in Joss Whedon will be directing an episode?? That would be cool.

I read this somewhere and am putting it spoilers, just in case...
    Click to see Spoiler:
    not sure on the source but I thought I read that Olivia Newton John was also going to be a guest... anyone read this too??

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babs1003;3801956;
    As in Joss Whedon will be directing an episode?? That would be cool.

I read this somewhere and am putting it spoilers, just in case...
    Click to see Spoiler:
    not sure on the source but I thought I read that Olivia Newton John was also going to be a guest... anyone read this too??
    That spoiler is true. She will be singing a duet with Sue.

The cast just won best ensemble cast in a TV comedy or musical at the SAG awards!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread