+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 274 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839404142434445464748495051525393143 ... LastLast
Like Tree656Likes

Thread: Glee

re: GLEE

'Glee' adding more musical numbers
    "Glee" creator Ryan Murphy told TheWrap that when it returns from its hiatus on April 13, the show will have even more musical numbers per episode.

"We've been averaging five or six songs" per episode in the first 15, he said Thursday before the Hollywood Radio and Television Society's Hitmakers lunch.

"In the back nine we do an average of eight to 10" songs, he added.

"The back nine is about the regionals competition," he continued.
    I hope this doesn't make the show feel rushed or sacrifice the other dramatic plotlines to get more music in.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

This is a great tribute Mark Salling (Puck) sang about the show...

Glee Guy Creates Gleeful Glee Tribute Tune - E! Online

Thanks for the link, cape. He's adorable.

"I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed."
    Last edited by Critical; 12-21-2009 at 04:39 AM.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

That was made of awesome!!
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Thanks for posting cape! What a cutie he is ....Is it April yet?
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

I love that video! He's so adorable.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Glee repeats are on FOX all night in prime time tonight.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Awesome! Thanks for the heads up! I didn't watch it from the beginning...so this is great!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

My Christmas gift to myself was the DVD. It was supposed to arrive on the 29th, but I just checked with UPS and it got re-scheduled for the 28th - the day before the official release! I hope it actually gets here then. I can't wait to watch the whole season again!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;3777381;
    My Christmas gift to myself was the DVD. It was supposed to arrive on the 29th, but I just checked with UPS and it got re-scheduled for the 28th - the day before the official release! I hope it actually gets here then. I can't wait to watch the whole season again!
    What a great gift to yourself! I've been wavering back and forth on ordering it as a b-day present for myself but am hoping they'll come out with a Bluray disk at the end of the season, which is what I really want. As it is, I still have my 4 fav. episodes on the DVR so I guess they'll have to do for now. Enjoy the DVD on Monday!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

+ Reply to Thread