+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 274 FirstFirst ... 30313233343536373839404142434445464748495090140 ... LastLast
Like Tree656Likes

Thread: Glee

re: GLEE

Sue? Please don't turn her into a pure villain! I want to love to hate her and not just hate her. She went too far into the just hate this episode. I loved her when she was funny while being mean and this time she was just mean. I don't want to wind up fast forwarding through her sections. They really took it too far in my opinion and I hope they tone her back down to where she's mean but there is something still funny about her.

Honestly? I found very little funny about what she did or said this time. I thought it was almost too.....desperate feeling. Like they were trying too hard to make her the bad guy and nothing about it felt right or natural. Besides, it's like they are trying to pretend like her few humanizing moments never occurred. Uh...we were there....we saw her with the special Cheerio, we saw her get her heart broken, we saw her with her sister, we saw her being nice to Shue...so don't insult us or our memory by trying to make her all evil again. Find that delicate balancing act again or I'm going to write her off.

That is all.

On that subject lol.

Brittany cracks me up! She delivers her line so vacantly and dead pan, I love her. "Sex isn't dating, if it were then Santana and I would be" *crickets* I about died on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by MotivesCanada;3765976;
    They could be setting it up for another arc as well, have Will and Emma finally together then fnd out that while his wife was faking one pregnancy she had actually gotten pregnant. They were still having a relationship up until she was "showing" so she could be in a real first trimester.
    I get the impression that she hasn't let him touch her in months. That baby bump is much too big for a first trimester bump. For some reason, I keep thinking Quinn is about 5 months along.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;3766379;
    I get the impression that she hasn't let him touch her in months. That baby bump is much too big for a first trimester bump. For some reason, I keep thinking Quinn is about 5 months along.
    Didn't they say that Quinn is further along than Terri and then Terri's sister made some comment about they would just lie and say it came early? I think I remember this discussion but who knows for sure! LOL I could be confusing a post over what actually happened.

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;3766420;
    Didn't they say that Quinn is further along than Terri and then Terri's sister made some comment about they would just lie and say it came early? I think I remember this discussion but who knows for sure! LOL I could be confusing a post over what actually happened.
    I thought it was the other way around, that Terri was further along than Quinn.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Well, anyway, Terri and Will could still have been having sex while she was supposedly in the first trimester or so, since she wouldn't have been expected to show then. I agree that would be a nice/bad twist, although I don't know how you could resolve it for any kind of eventual happy ending without killilng off either the baby or Terri.

I just thought of this....why didn't they have Eve sing? They had her on the show and while she was good, I was hoping she'd belt out something. Wasted opportunity.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

True! That would have been great. I love Eve.

Newbie (a few eppy's ago) to the show here....and I am LOVING it. So glad I finally tuned in!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3768425;

Newbie (a few eppy's ago) to the show here....and I am LOVING it. So glad I finally tuned in!
    Yay! Welcome to Glee, Juls!

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3768425;

Juls I'm jealous! You'll have all new episodes (new for you!) to keep you entertained through the long, loooooooonnnnnngggggg hiatus until April. Enjoy!!
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Wait? It's OVER for the season!??! Nooooo!! I guess I better start looking up those old eppys!

Thanks JavaJo!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

+ Reply to Thread