+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 274 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast
Like Tree654Likes

Thread: Glee

re: GLEE

I LOVED it! I'm not surprised, because I knew I would, but still. I found myself grinning through about half of the show.

The cast is fantastic and the writing is really smart. Plus, you know, Matthew Morrison is a hottie I hope we get to hear him sing. I also like all of the actors playing the glee club kids, especially the two main characters. The girl who plays Rachel reminds me so much of Idina Menzel, it's uncanny. Of course, it goes without saying that Jane Lynch was fantastic! She makes any show/movie better just by being in it. I really loved Jessalyn Gilsig as Will's wife: she was just the right amount of completely neurotic. The previews for the fall were hilarious! When the doctor tells her she's not pregnant and she asks "Did it fall out?" Of course she'd have an hysterical pregnancy.

All in all, I'd say it's going to be a very long summer waiting for this show to come back. Darn you Fox!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;3459488;
    The girl who plays Rachel reminds me so much of Idina Menzel, it's uncanny.
    I thought so too!
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;3459488;
    The girl who plays Rachel reminds me so much of Idina Menzel, it's uncanny.
    THATS who it is! I was trying to figure out all night who she reminded me of!!

I too loved the show...I can connect on many levels as I was a choir geek in HS. We didnt have a show choir, and I was in no way the best in the class anyway. I WAS however in a show choir in college and we did everything from sacred to broadway to pop-ish (we had a medley of Garth brooks songs we did LOL). When she said the line like "Being a part of something special MAKES you special" , thats how I felt!!!

I dont know if I can wait til fall (I know, I have no choice. thankfully BB should keep me entertained!)
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

I was actually pleasantly surprised by the show. I can't wait until fall, I hope it stays this good.
    Phil: Claire likes to say "You can be part of the problem, or part of the solution." But I happen to believe you can be both. Modern Family

Very good show, very promising...I can't wait to see more!

Thanks to Idol running over(again), I missed the last part. My DVR cut off just as the teacher was walking into the auditorium and they were singing. Can someone fill me in?

He just told them that performance was a 9 & they needed to be a 10 and that he was staying. That's all I remember.
    Phil: Claire likes to say "You can be part of the problem, or part of the solution." But I happen to believe you can be both. Modern Family

this little blurb from tvguide.com

Fox's Glee debuted to 10.75 mil and needs to resume its first season, like, yesterday! Fox notes that Glee was Tuesday night's No. 1 Twitter topic, while New Directions' version of "Don't Stop Believin" emerged as the No. 2 most downloaded song on iTunes.

I tried to DVR it on a West Coast channel and ended up with 9 minutes of Family Guy. I have no idea what happened. I guess I'll have to wait until the Fall

Sounds like everyone enjoyed it though!

Quote Originally Posted by daddyzgirl;3461562;
    I tried to DVR it on a West Coast channel and ended up with 9 minutes of Family Guy. I have no idea what happened. I guess I'll have to wait until the Fall

Sounds like everyone enjoyed it though!
    you can watch it at hulu.com for 21 days.

+ Reply to Thread