+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 272 FirstFirst ... 27282930313233343536373839404142434445464787137 ... LastLast
Like Tree652Likes

Thread: Glee

PWS
    FORT Fogey

re: GLEE

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2;3763593;
    I have 2 comments:

1) I must be the only person on here that doesn't want to see Will and Emma get together. Yes, I was not/am not a fan of Terri, but I don't like Will with Emma either

2) I read an article about Mark Sailing (Puck) today and apparently he hates the mohawk.
    Ah, but Puck looks so cute in the Mohawk...not a look many guys could carry off!

Frankly Emma would be a real trial to live with...we need to bring on a cute but OCD guy for her....

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2;3763593;
    I have 2 comments:

1) I must be the only person on here that doesn't want to see Will and Emma get together. Yes, I was not/am not a fan of Terri, but I don't like Will with Emma either
    Nope, you're not the only one. I just find Emma to be creepy!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar

Maybe if Emma weren't so namby-pamby,....wouldn't it be great if she actually went after Will with no holds barred?

Wow. That.... was an awesome fall finale. April can't come soon enough. "cries" But, hey.... at least they will be releasing the first half of this season on the 29th!

Shu went after Emma! I was also hoping for a kiss between Finn and Rachel, but it's bound to happen. The truth is out about everything. I'm so glad they won sectionals! Can't wait til April!

The finale was awesome, I wished there was more between Emma and Will and Rachel and Finn but overall..I really liked it...Don't Rain On My Parade was a good choice, I loved Mercedes And I am telling you was good too...

It was hard to wait for the show after it aired in may and wouldn't resume in September...but I am anxiously awaiting it nontheless, cannot wait till April!

April seems way to far away now! I think they should bring it back before then. Can't they put it on after AI or something? I thought it was great when Will went after Emma and want to see more!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Great finale! My vcr picked it up a minute or so late...at the point where everyone was on the phone saying that they shouldn't tell Finn or it would ruin sectionals...and they shouldn't tell Rachel...so how did Rachel know? Thanks!

PWS - Quinn slipped and fell in rehearsal and Puck rushed over to help her and we saw Rachel watching him. She just put the clues together and then went to Finn.

Great episode! I loved everything about it, including Will not buckling under and giving in to Terri. I don't know that a relationship between him and Emma would be the best thing, but Terri doesn't deserve him after all the lies she told.

Mercedes sang the hell out of that song. I got goosebumps. Amber Riley has an amazing voice. "Don't Rain on My Parade" was a perfect choice and Lea Michelle was awesome. I'll admit that I really like Rachel. Maybe I identify with her awkwardness and her focus.

April can't come soon enough! I just have to remind myself that the summer passed quickly and this time will too. Plus, there's the half-season DVD coming out at the end of the month!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

PWS, Rachel was suspicious about Puck and Quinn because in her words, she's "a little psychic." She told Quinn about a prenatal exam for Jewish parents, and then overheard Quinn tell Puck they had to take the test for "Jewish diseases."

So, "Don't Rain On My Parade" was the first time all season I've been awed by Lea Michelle, but yeah, I was awed. I get it now. Really all of the numbers this week were fantastic, and I am not happy about having to wait until April to see more. They had better be putting out some Groundhog Day extras or something.

Emma's confrontation with the cheaters was fantastic. I really love her character, and although I sympathize with Ken I'm super glad he called the wedding off.

It's a testament to the actress who plays Terri that after conjuring up a baby, duping her husband, and manipulating a scared young girl just to get her way, I still felt sorry for her when Will rejected her.

Principal Figgins rules.

Will crying over the phone was very touching, and his kiss with Emma was extremely satisfying (too soon though), but I still don't all the way like him. I don't know why.

Sue as actual monster instead of comic villain was very convincing, and I guess necessary for this episode, but I hope the show is still able to pull off that balance between absurdly evil and ridiculous that her character had before. I want to love to hate Sue; I don't want to hate her.

How did Puck have not one bruise?

I need to hear Artie's Def Poetry jams, or my life will always be incomplete.

+ Reply to Thread