+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 274 FirstFirst ... 26272829303132333435363738394041424344454686136 ... LastLast
Like Tree656Likes

Thread: Glee

FORT Fan

re: GLEE

He should have gotten the $300 back when Quinn blackmailed Sue into giving up one of the cheerleader pages for the Glee Club. Schuester also claims to have made a profit from fixing up the old sports car and selling in. Plus, with no baby stuff to save for anymore, they should have much less financial burden. What kind of mattress did they get? It didn't look like one of those $2000 Tempurpedic ones, just a regular one. Can't be more than $1,000 can it? Why not another "brownie" bake sale to pay for the mattress? Everyone just gives up and says that's it.

And didn't the commercial say that the Mattress Store offers low interest financing?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;3761740;
    Right. That's the one I was referring to. It's kind of a harsh song, even though it's sung all pretty... I love the song but it just didn't fit. If they really wanted to use it, they should have saved it for Quinn when Finn finally leaves her for Rachel...
    JavaJo--my bad! I did not get to see the entire episode and misunderstood your post.

My apologies for being a bit of a dumkopf.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I think Terri always controlled the checkbook as it were. She decides what is "needed" and what is not...earlier we saw some of her really odd choices, to put it politely, when they were making decisions about the house.

Looked like Terri could be on Hoarders, for hoarding Pottery Barn stuff, LOL!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Great episode but wasn't crazy about the songs other than Jump. Sooo glad the lack of baby is out of the bag. I thought they 'revealed' it very well. I hope this signals 'bye-bye, Terri!' Kudos to Quinn for standing up to Sue and defending the Gleeks. And love to hate her, but Rachel is one heck of a go-getter.

Next week's episode looks great with Emma taking the Glee Club to sectionals. I know it's too predictable and all that, but I'm pulling for an Emma/Will relationship!!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

PWS
    FORT Fogey

But what happens to Emma's wedding then? And can Will be in the audience at least?
    And I'm on board with the people asking why he didn't just buy the mattress....

I think he couldn't just buy the mattress because when he used it, he accepted it as payment and if he'd tried to pay for it later than it would have been used against him as him being "shady" or whatever. Besides, storyline arch. If he had figured a way out of the whole thing then he wouldn't be disqualified, then Emma wouldn't have to go as chaperon/couch, then we wouldn't have more moon eyes shot at each other.

I have to say that the fake baby reveal almost gave me goose bumps. It was so emotional and well acted, I was thinking EMMY NOD! in my head. That good. Those two are such good actors, I wish they were given more stuff to sink their teeth into. I realize this show is about the kids but for me? The most enjoyable part of the show is the adults.

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

I have 2 comments:

1) I must be the only person on here that doesn't want to see Will and Emma get together. Yes, I was not/am not a fan of Terri, but I don't like Will with Emma either

2) I read an article about Mark Sailing (Puck) today and apparently he hates the mohawk.

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2;3763593;
    I have 2 comments:

1) I must be the only person on here that doesn't want to see Will and Emma get together. Yes, I was not/am not a fan of Terri, but I don't like Will with Emma either
    Actually, you're not. I don't either because I don't want to see a marriage broken up. I'd like them to redeem Terri and he stays with her.

I'd love it if they brought in somebody worthy for Emma. She's awesome and deserves better than the Ken OR Will.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;3763549;
    I have to say that the fake baby reveal almost gave me goose bumps. It was so emotional and well acted, I was thinking EMMY NOD! in my head. That good. Those two are such good actors, I wish they were given more stuff to sink their teeth into. I realize this show is about the kids but for me? The most enjoyable part of the show is the adults.
    ITA the whole scene was amazing, emoting tension through a screen is a tough thing to do and they did it perfectly. The show has done a great job of balancing the adult component with the kids and showing how the 2 aspects affect each other in their day to day lives.

+ Reply to Thread