+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 274 FirstFirst ... 24252627282930313233343536373839404142434484134 ... LastLast
Like Tree656Likes

Thread: Glee

LG.

re: GLEE

very glad to be done with the fake pregnancy plot for the hiatus. I missed the last scene, after the club was getting their picture taken for the yearbook. My DVR was changing channels on me. Can anyone let me know what happened last?
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Dancer;3761435;
    Thanks so much for that! I was soooo ticked off at missing the ONE scene I had been looking forward to the entire season. I hope they re-run these episodes so I can see it for myself.
    The episodes are all available on Hulu; tonight's episode should be available tomorrow.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by LG.;3761440;
    very glad to be done with the fake pregnancy plot for the hiatus. I missed the last scene, after the club was getting their picture taken for the yearbook. My DVR was changing channels on me. Can anyone let me know what happened last?

The "bad boys" at school were putting marks all over the faces of the Glee members in the yearbook.

I was surprised when Finn and Rachel started singing Smile by Lily Allen. I love that song but don't think it really fit. It's about a cheating boyfriend... Nothing to do with smiling for yearbook photos.

So happy that Will knows. Emma is a bigger woman than I am. I wouldn't have encouraged him to think twice...
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

It was good to see Will confront Terri tonight. I'm looking forward to next week's episode. I can't believe it'll be the last episode until April! Not fair! Can't they ditch AI instead? Glee is much more fun to watch!

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen;3761472;
    The episodes are all available on Hulu; tonight's episode should be available tomorrow.
    They are also on fox and fancast.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;3761518;
    I was surprised when Finn and Rachel started singing Smile by Lily Allen. I love that song but don't think it really fit. It's about a cheating boyfriend... Nothing to do with smiling for yearbook photos.
    I actually have the other version of Smile going through my head this morning. Why is it that one is so terribly sad? I have to admit to tearing up there at the end, especially when they flashed to Will's yearbook picture and all it said was "Spanish"...like his entire time as Glee director never happened. It was great to see Quinn stand up to Sue like that...she's gonna make me seriously start to root for her if she keeps that up! And I'm jumping on the hallelujah bandwagon with the rest of you that Will finally found out about Terry. Now, as long as Emma doesn't marry Coach next week, and Will realizes that Terry was actually right, she's not the girl he fell in love with......Ahh, that's OK. They can draw that story out as long as they like. As long as it happens sometime Man, April seems so far away........
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

I thought the confrontation scene with Will and Terri was super-well done. It was very tense and dramatic - jsut as you'd expect something like that to really be. Great acting between the two. The pain and anger on Will's face was great as was his choked out line "I...loved....you"

Also, I have a major crush on Puck even though he is an a-hole. He's so pretty. :p
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

To add to what you guys have pointed out.... I died laughing at Sue's full-on bitch mode both in her Sue Says segment and in some of her barbs towards Quinn. As nasty as she is, she's absolutely hilarious! =)

Loved the "Jump" segment... that looked like so much fun.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;3761518;

My own reaction was that it was very appropriate since the song deals with smiling when you do not feel in the least like smiling--which certainly would describe Will at this point.

I found that song and the scenes that accompanied it very moving.

+ Reply to Thread