+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 274 FirstFirst ... 22232425262728293031323334353637383940414282132 ... LastLast
Like Tree656Likes

Thread: Glee

re: GLEE

I think Puck and Sue are currently my favorite character. I love how even though both were originally set up as the "villians" little by little we get to see the human, likable sides of both characters. Ditto for Quinn. In fact I think one of the most boring characters is Finn just cause he's so one dimensional. There doesn't seem to be anything more than "dumb jock" to him.

Emma is a disturbing pain in the butt, but she seems perfect for Will.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by TripleGemini;3759674;
    I agree, MF...I don't think it was out-of-character for Puck, either. Actually, after his intro (with the pool business and all), I thought it was out-of-character for him to suddenly want to be some kind of serious with Quinn. I mean, this is the guy who baked doped baked goods to sell and stole a book on raising kids!
    It certainly wasn't out of character for original Puck, but he has seemed like he is genuinely into Quinn. He has been going to such lengths to win her over that I thought it was surprising that he would throw it all out the window just when it looked like he was gaining ground.

It certainly wasn't out of character for original Puck, but he has seemed like he is genuinely into Quinn. He has been going to such lengths to win her over that I thought it was surprising that he would throw it all out the window just when it looked like he was gaining ground.
    He thought he was safe...Quinn bought that he was texting Mike (? not sure now of the name he said). The only reason she checked his text messages was because Santana told her to. Puck miscalculated how Santana would react to him babysitting with Quinn.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher;3759927;
    I agree...it seemed surprising to me also, given the way he's been portrayed recently...that he'd even be interested in sexting with Santana... I would have thought he'd be excited that Q seemed to be considering him seriously, sex or no sex.

I fear for that baby if Will doesn't take it! Neither of those guys is super dad material.... I mean Finn is nice but he's dumb as a post... I don't see how he'll ever make a living!

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3760008;
    I fear for that baby if Will doesn't take it! Neither of those guys is super dad material.... I mean Finn is nice but he's dumb as a post... I don't see how he'll ever make a living!
    Have you not run into dumb as a post guys in your workplace? Lucky you.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3760008;

Dumb as a post, but he's a sweetheart. Terri would be the one with the baby all day.....Now that scares me! Especially if her crazy sister is around...
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

jmb
    FORT Fogey Word Builder Champion jmb's Avatar

Just read in Time magazine that after the Dec 9th episode, Glee is going on hiatus until April 13, 2010!!!!
    I think we're all going to go into a mild depression. I can't believe they are planning such a huge break. I hope they wrap up a couple of the plotlines before they go away for 4 months!

The 4 months without Glee will be sad. I absolutely love this show!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I wonder if the pregnancy will keep bubbling along all that time... seems to me Quinn will have delivered by then... or be about to....

+ Reply to Thread