+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 274 FirstFirst ... 21222324252627282930313233343536373839404181131 ... LastLast
Like Tree656Likes

Thread: Glee

re: GLEE

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3759264;
    The music is for sale at iTunes, and they've released at least one CD since the season began, with more to come soon.
    Someone said they had seperate versions of Defying Gravity for both Kurt and Rachel, but I can't find either of those, just the version with both of em.

FORT Fogey

The woman who plays the cheerleading coach just showed up on an old "Fraser" re-run.

Suddenly she seems to be everyplace--she's also in a commercial for something for Xmas.

She must work constantly.

Good for her!

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Dancer;3759502;
    The woman who plays the cheerleading coach just showed up on an old "Fraser" re-run.

Suddenly she seems to be everyplace--she's also in a commercial for something for Xmas.

She must work constantly.

Good for her!
    My husband commented on that the other night. He asked why we are seeing her everywhere now. She has appeared in a lot of stuff and now that she's Sue, we are more aware of her. I'm just happy to see she's getting the attention she deserves. Especially since she isn't supermodel beautiful and people are actually noticing her acting chops instead of her long flowing hair... Good for her!
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Twiddler;3759471;
    Someone said they had seperate versions of Defying Gravity for both Kurt and Rachel, but I can't find either of those, just the version with both of em.
    I have one of just Kurt and one with them both.. they are out there you just have to know where/how to look for them.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher;3759373;
    Makes me wonder if there is a twist in there that hasn't been uncovered yet. Maybe someone is blackmailing him and forced him to push Quinn away? Santana maybe...?
    I don't know, I don't think it was that out-of-character for him to be sexting on the side. He started out as a villain/horndog, and I'm glad that they didn't completely change his character in the span of a few weeks. A TV show is a marathon more than a sprint, so there's plenty of time for him to grow up in future seasons.

I'm thinking he can't end up with Quinn, and neither can Finn, because the biggest twist on the whole storyline (the fact that she and Will's wife have to fgure out how to make the switch and explain it away when it's born) will become the focus toward the end of the season.

Even if that lie gets exposed before the baby is born, I don't see how both Quinn or Will's wife would still remain on the show afterwards; I'm thinking Will's wife will go. The lie is huge and ridiculous enough to leave Will a little traumatized, ad I hope the show doesn't sweep it under the rug too casually.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Ė Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Funny you should mention that, MF....

Click to see Spoiler:
    I just read an article that said the truth comes out really soon. So...the poo is going to hit the fan. Most likely after the holiday hiatus..
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;3759621;
    Funny you should mention that, MF....

Click to see Spoiler:
    I just read an article that said the truth comes out really soon. So...the poo is going to hit the fan. Most likely after the holiday hiatus..
    I read that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    hear both lies come out BEFORE holiday break! About time im sick of Terri. AND her bat poo crazy sister.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;3759631;
    I read that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    hear both lies come out BEFORE holiday break! About time im sick of Terri. AND her bat poo crazy sister.
    I haven't cared for Jessalyn Gilsig's characters since she was on Boston Public. I *wanted* to like her in Nip/Tuck but just couldn't and here she is again, portraying someone I just can't stand.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I can't wait to see Teri get what's coming to her. And I hope Emma will be there to help Will pick up the pieces!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

ďI donít want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my painÖ It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.Ē - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

I don't know, I don't think it was that out-of-character for him to be sexting on the side. He started out as a villain/horndog, and I'm glad that they didn't completely change his character in the span of a few weeks. A TV show is a marathon more than a sprint, so there's plenty of time for him to grow up in future seasons.
    I agree, MF...I don't think it was out-of-character for Puck, either. Actually, after his intro (with the pool business and all), I thought it was out-of-character for him to suddenly want to be some kind of serious with Quinn. I mean, this is the guy who baked doped baked goods to sell and stole a book on raising kids!

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;3759631;
    I read that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I hadn't heard when. I figured they'd want to keep us in suspense a bit longer. If it's sooner...I'd love that!

+ Reply to Thread