+ Reply to Thread
Page 274 of 274 FirstFirst ... 174224264265266267268269270271272273274
Results 2,731 to 2,739 of 2739
Like Tree656Likes

Thread: Glee

Re: Glee

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    There were pics on several sites a few weeks ago of Lea on set at SOA and in costume. She'd better not be trying to get her claws into Charlie Hunnam. He's WAY too good for her. Plus, I thought she was dating that former gigolo.
    Oh No way! Surely he won't get involved with Lea M.
    I had to look up her 'guest' appearance on SOA. Please, let it be a quick appearance.

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by inthegarden View Post
    Oh No way! Surely he won't get involved with Lea M.
    I had to look up her 'guest' appearance on SOA. Please, let it be a quick appearance.
    I think it is a quick appearance - like 1 episode. She said that it was her favorite show and someone over there learned that and cast her for a small part - that's why she did it. Granted I'm sure being able to break out of the Rachel character is a plus in her eyes also. I hadn't heard anything about a romantic aspect to it.

The article I read about it (because I like SOA and didn't want her to mess that show up for me) it sounds like a relatively minor part in like one or maybe two episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2 View Post
    I think it is a quick appearance - like 1 episode. She said that it was her favorite show and someone over there learned that and cast her for a small part - that's why she did it. Granted I'm sure being able to break out of the Rachel character is a plus in her eyes also. I hadn't heard anything about a romantic aspect to it.
    That sounded like Twitter PR gushing to me. I think she's talented, but also full of crap and probably a giant witch. Any "romance" I referred to was strictly off-camera.

I think Lea is a good musical theater actress, but the few other things I've seen her in outside of that genre were pretty bad. She's not natural on camera. On Glee, it's fine that she's campy, since the show is. We'll see how long her career lasts once she doesn't have Ryan Murphy isn't protecting her. She doesn't have a very good reputation.
    Ellen and causingchaos like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Darren Criss tweeted a pic of him and Ed Sheeran last night after Ed won a VMA...said something like "possible spoiler?" I hope Ed is on an ep, I love him!!
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Do we have 2 Glee sites going? Nope, just couldn't believe this had sunk to the 5th page or so..

I'm thinking it probably belongs on page 5. I didn't even watch the last few episodes and am not remotely interested in the new season.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

The last episode aired some time in May, so page 5 seems about right. It'll probably fall back below page 5, since the final season doesn't start until 2015.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Wow! It's really been placed on the back burner.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

+ Reply to Thread