+ Reply to Thread
Page 271 of 274 FirstFirst ... 171221261262263264265266267268269270271272273274 LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,710 of 2739
Like Tree656Likes

Thread: Glee

Re: Glee

Everybody went their seperate ways.

About halfway through the episode I was thinking...."are you serious, this is total and complete crap....THIS is the season finale??!" and then by the end of it I got a little misty. Dammit!

Bonus points for one of my favorite Duran Duran songs...Girls on Film (yup..just aged myself there...)
    Bonus points taken away for the scantily clad women and sexual inuendo....is this still considered a family show?

I don't think it ever identified itself as a family show. When it first went on the air it was a 9PM show.
    Maybaybie likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

There goes Lea ruining another song that I love, "glitter in the air". Did anyone else notice how the whole hug scene they cut in Heather Morrison? The shots of just her were kinda weird, and she wasnt in the "group hug". Seemed back to normal when the music number started. So now we will progress a few years...my guess is Rachels doing her show, Sams a teacher at McKinley, Kurt and Blaine are dunzo, Mercedes is a star. Not sure about Artie...
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

FORT Fogey

Our three small town kids have been in NYC and just turned the city on its ear------so much so, each can do what he/she wants as each is above all known talent levels----leave a B'way show in a lurch, ignore the advice of a well regarded critic and walk away from a huge advertising campaign.....wow those kids from Lima sure are special.

I can't imagine what Ryan has in store for the final season.......
    Ellen, waywyrd, Maybaybie and 1 others like this.

Artie - probably a film maker.

I wonder if they'll just go ahead 6 months, since that's what Rachel said... "let's all meet right here in 6 months".
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Artie - probably a film maker.

I wonder if they'll just go ahead 6 months, since that's what Rachel said... "let's all meet right here in 6 months".
    That won't be jumping forward in time at all -- they announced that the final season won't premiere until after the new year. And I think (in the story) they were already behind present-day time to begin with, since they stretched out the last school year over 2 seasons...this show gives me a headache somtimes.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Glee does not confine to any understandable time line that's for sure LOL

Ouch.... Glee's ratings last night were an abysmal .6, with only 1.9 million viewers. I still think Ryan Murphy was stupid not to extend the HS years for the original cast, instead of insisting that they graduate *on time*. Like he's even cared about the sequence of time since then ugh.

FORT Fogey

That may have been true for the year he had them graduate----but while we hoped that NYC location and the original cast would have given us some good stories, we were wrong. So the decline in viewership has been because of the lousy story lines.

+ Reply to Thread