+ Reply to Thread
Page 270 of 274 FirstFirst ... 170220260261262263264265266267268269270271272273274 LastLast
Results 2,691 to 2,700 of 2731
Like Tree654Likes

Thread: Glee

FORT Fogey

Re: Glee

I didn't notice Tim, but did see Billy Dee Williams--- with nothing to do.

Although it was silly and predictable, I didn't hate it to the degree that I have hated some of the other episodes this year.

If I were a writer and/or director with Tim Conway in the cast, you'd better believe that I'd have him doing a LOT more than sitting mutely with an insipid grin on his face. Really?
    Lil Bit, Critical and mesachick like this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

RIGHT!? They had one of the best comic actors in the history of television and literally just had him sit there. Chris Colfer wrote the episode, so shame on him, but also shame on the show runners for letting him waste a comic genius like that.

I wondered what the point of having Billy Dee Williams on either. I mean, he's not a great actor or anything, but why have him guest in the episode if you're not going to give him anything to do? Just stupid.

I used to say that I'm going to watch the show until the bitter end, but I'm rethinking that. It just keeps getting worse and worse. So many cringe-worthy moments last night.
    Ellen, Lil Bit and JavaJo like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I forgot to record this last episode. Sounds like I shouldn't bother with it though.

Is it near the end?

Maybe this is just a trait of Ryan Murphy. He totally ruined Nip Tuck when it was on its way out. It was pitiful. I felt so sorry for the actors. It was such a great show and Murphy desecrated the show in the end. I never understood it. I think he is doing the same thing to American Horror Story. This last one was a waste for the most part. I have no intentions to watch another season. So, is he doing the same thing with Glee? You guys know it better than I do, but I have seen something that make me go

So was that the season finale?? If so it was a bad one.

No, the next one is the finale I think.

I got about halfway though this episode, scratching my head the whole time. The way Tim Conway had that big grin frozen on his face during "Memory", you could tell he was openly mocking the situation. That about sums it up for me.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Horrible, horrible, horrible. So sad. Another good show ruined.

FORT Fogey

According to ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY, Ryan owns the rights to FUNNY GIRL.

Just watched this week's train wreck. Guess all the rumors of Naya Rivera not being in the finale was true, I didn't see her.
    AmyKay likes this.

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

So what happened? What was the "big event" that happened that everyone is going to be dealing with next season? (I'm traveling for work didn't make it back to the hotel in time - though it is being dvr'd at home).

+ Reply to Thread