+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 273 FirstFirst ... 17181920212223242526272829303132333435363777127 ... LastLast
Like Tree652Likes

Thread: Glee

re: GLEE

Glee is delicious campy fun. I love it! Ditto Broadway, it's not supposed to be believable! Can't wait for the next epi.

I read that they're trying to get the rights to perform Micheal Jackson's music. I'd love for them to do "Will you be there". They'd totally rock that song. It's one of my favs!

To me, Glee is like musical theater in that it's not realistic; it fits the genre. But the edginess, and the humor that goes from tongue-in-cheek to in-your-face makes it more fun.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

To the Point

I know that it's intended to be exactly what it is and what I perceive it to be. I suppose I'm just not that much into campy satire. I really do try for my dauther's sake though.

Tonight was good. We were laughing out loud at Mr Shue's singing to Rachel.... and then Emma getting all starry-eyed at Will's singing too.

I loved Kurt crushing on Finn also, that was cute.

When is Finn going to realize this is not his baby? And when is Will going to realize he hasn't seen his wife's belly in 5 months?

Cornholio. Loved Emma's complete melting in the face of Will's singing, and his complete and utter look of confused exasperation.

I thought Mercedes' lecture to Puck was amazingly unfair. He should really just back out of his baby's life because Quinn has chosen Finn to be the father? WOW... bad, bad reaction. I'm hoping this one doesn't last terribly long. Season cliffhanger... although Finn almost busted the news when he told the parents that they hadn't even had sex.

Didn't even miss Sue this week.. it was that good.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

It just gets better and better. I can't wait til the whole truth comes out. I can't believe that Finn is that gullable. Don't they teach sex ed at that school! I'm not surprised that Quinn's parents kicked her out. I agree that Mercedes advice was WRONG! Quinn shouldn't get to choose which guys life she gets to ruin!
    Last edited by harleyswife; 11-19-2009 at 12:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by harleyswife;3753261;
    It just gets better and better. I can't wait til the whole truth comes out. I can't believe that Finn is that gullable. Don't they teach sex ed at that school! I'm not surprised that Quinn's parents kicked her out. I agree that Mercedes advice was WRONG! Quinn shouldn't get to choose which guys life she gets to ruin!
    I don't know. Don't they just teach abstinence only? This would be an example of why that doesn't work!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;3753291;
    I don't know. Don't they just teach abstinence only? This would be an example of why that doesn't work!
    Very nice Crit!!

I loved last night's episode and all the places where you thought, finally, it's gonna come out that Finn's not the baby daddy. Will's mash-up was great, and the expressions on all three of their faces as he sang the song were priceless I was kind of surprised by Mercedes' reaction to Puck, and I agree...horrible advice. But then, I suppose for those looking for some sense of reality in this show, she is just a teenager after all. As for the music, I think I actually liked Will and Rachel's version of Endless Love better than the original (not that that's saying much ). And the finale of Lean on Me was fantastic!!! This show never disappoints!
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

I love Kurt more and more as this show goes on.. I have listened to his solo version of Defying Gravity (with out the messed up note) over and over and over on my iTunes so much my daughter thinks im crazy.

I dont see how they can drag this babydaddy story line on much longer, Quinn is showing, Puck is freaking out... its got to all come to an end soon.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

+ Reply to Thread