+ Reply to Thread
Page 269 of 274 FirstFirst ... 169219259260261262263264265266267268269270271272273274 LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,690 of 2739
Like Tree656Likes

Thread: Glee

Re: Glee

TV Guide says in the finale "Rachel teams up with Santana to pull one over on the producers of Funny Girl." Seems like it would be tough to cut Naya out of that
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

IMO this show "jumped the shark" a long time ago and just needs to end. I don't think it deserves another season. Doubt very many would watch anyway.
    ClosetRTWatcher likes this.

Oh no, Harleyswife... this show has a ton of crazy fans. A lot of people would watch, regardless of if it's good or not.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd View Post
    TV Guide says in the finale "Rachel teams up with Santana to pull one over on the producers of Funny Girl." Seems like it would be tough to cut Naya out of that
    That kind of sounds like this week's plot. Maybe they have them mixed up?

I can't see Rachel risking her job again after the (deserved) smackdown she got this week.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Yeah, that sounds like this last episode. The spoilers I've seen show a different plot summary for next week AND the finale plot summary doesn't include Santana.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I didn't even think about that...it totally does sound like this week! But in the new TV Guide (a two-week edition), in the part where each day they showcase a few shows and give a little blurb? That's what was written on the day of the season finale. I guess maybe they got episodes mixed-up On the grid itself it just says "new" in the box for the show. There is no description.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie View Post
    I remember Gerri from the Facts of Life...I believe she was Blair's cousin, or some relative of her's.
    She was also in a few episodes of HBO's Deadwood.

Well that episode was...uh...pointless. It didn't really further the plot any and seemed very random. Not even one mention from any character as to why Santana is now a blonde (which I surprisingly didn't hate).
    Ellen likes this.

Wow, that was embarrassingly bad. June Squibb was the only good thing about the episode. They had TIM CONWAY and totally wasted him. What's that about?

Chris Colfer as Peter Pan in combat boots with a company of senior citizens in pajamas singing "Lucky Star"......it's like a bad acid trip.

Even if it wasn't by choice, I'm happy Naya got out of this mess.
    Ellen, Lil Bit and Maybaybie like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Just a filler episode until we get tot he finale next week.
    I hear that next season will have a considerable time jump from this year to the next.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

+ Reply to Thread