+ Reply to Thread
Page 268 of 274 FirstFirst ... 168218258259260261262263264265266267268269270271272273274 LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,680 of 2739
Like Tree656Likes

Thread: Glee

Re: Glee

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Isn't it very bad form to skip the cast party? After all, you are both a star and a member of the cast--if you want the cast to like you, and your producer, don't dis them!
    Yes, it is bad form. Little Miss Full-of-Herself deserves to be tarred and feathered.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Can I just run the timeline of this show by everyone here? Because I'm getting really confused. Sam/Blaine/Artie/Tina graduated, so we're in the fall of the next school-year (which would be fall of 2013, I think). Right?

Which means that Mr. Shue didn't get the Vocal Adrenaline job, because we saw him with Sue at McKinley.

FORT Fogey

You are sharper than I am...I totally forgot about applying for the other job. You are right----apparently he didn't get the job and Sue did keep him on as a (rather lousy) classroom teacher.

Strange show tonight. According to the TV Guide, Rachel auditions for a TV show????

Geri Jewel!!!! Seeing her at Rachel's audition made me so happy!!!!
    Ellen likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

More drama with Glee between Naya and Lea...

Did Big Sean Break Up Glee After All?

If this is true, then Lea, wow - what a horrible human being.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

The stuff about Big Sean and Lea hit the gossip blogs a few weeks ago, along with the other things we were discussing upthread in spoiler tags. That set must be a mess.

Now some sites are reporting that Naya was fired. At the very least, she won't be in the season finale.

I can't help it, the things I know about Chris and Lea as people has affected how I feel about their characters. I never have been a big Kurt fan, but now I find him even less appealing. I've always liked Rachel, in spite of feeling like Lea is a snotty brat. Now I don't like Rachel very much either. Her behavior in this last episode contributed, I'm sure. I'd love to see Rachel fall flat on her face, but RM thinks this is the Rachel/Lea show, so that's not going to happen. Alas.
    waywyrd and AmyKay like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

FORT Fogey

The Lea story line is just dumb.......She achieves her dream and then is willing to drop it for TV ( Fox no less, LOL)

I did like the Blaine/SM story line. Of course, any new faces are welcomed on Glee since the storylines are so blah.

So Naya was gone for a couple of episodes....she returns briefly and now is out again??? Typical Ryan crap.

I was wondering last night if the fox guy was supposed to be like Ryan Murphy and the show they will develop will be kind of like glee lol

Like I said before I am not a Bette fan but I LOVE The Rose...that's my go to song for contests for as long as remember...I won a talent show in college with it. I didn't like Lea singing it, made me grr at the tv

Critical like you what I have learned of the cast has influenced me also. I noticed it a couple weeks ago when Kurt was attacked. I used to like both Kurt and Rachel, now I find myself not liking anything about them.

What do I remember Gerri from? Looking at her IMDB it may be YnR or Facts of Life, but I thought she was from something else...cant put my finger on it tho.
    I noticed Eric Roberts too! I would love for him to show up AND SING another time. He's got an ok voice.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay View Post
    I was wondering last night if the fox guy was supposed to be like Ryan Murphy and the show they will develop will be kind of like glee lol

Like I said before I am not a Bette fan but I LOVE The Rose...that's my go to song for contests for as long as remember...I won a talent show in college with it. I didn't like Lea singing it, made me grr at the tv

Critical like you what I have learned of the cast has influenced me also. I noticed it a couple weeks ago when Kurt was attacked. I used to like both Kurt and Rachel, now I find myself not liking anything about them.

What do I remember Gerri from? Looking at her IMDB it may be YnR or Facts of Life, but I thought she was from something else...cant put my finger on it tho.
    I noticed Eric Roberts too! I would love for him to show up AND SING another time. He's got an ok voice.
    I remember Gerri from the Facts of Life...I believe she was Blair's cousin, or some relative of her's.
    Ellen likes this.

Naya's camp is saying the reports of her being fired are completely untrue...

'Glee': Reports of Naya Rivera getting fired 'absolutely untrue' | Inside TV | EW.com
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

+ Reply to Thread