+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree656Likes

Thread: Glee

FORT Fogey

Re: Glee

I think Adam is gone. Have not seen him in two weeks. Maybe the Queen tour cut into his time so he has left, like Demi did. A character leaving the show with no explanation is a ryan trademark.

I also did not care for the episode. Apparently we will see Shue and Sue next weekwhen they come to see R. in Funny Girl . I did also read about the jump into the future next season with lots of people coming back through out the season.

Last night seemed like one of those 'filler episodes' that they have had so many of. A few good episodes then one that leaves you scratching your head as to what the point was. This was that episode.

Ugghh.
    "After-School Special."
    inthegarden likes this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

an update to the blind I posted previously...will "spoiler" it just in case it turns out to be true-
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Previously it was reported Lea and Chris were trying to push Darren out, and Naya would also be a casualty. Well now Darren is NOT leaving. In fact he is getting a raise and got to input on his story line. He advised he wants Kurt/Blaine to break up. Naya may also stay. One blind suggests part of the reason for Nayas recent break of engagement was texts she found on her fiancee's phone from Lea that led her to believe they had something going on. But Darren's request is a big reason for the "jump ahead", so they can start wherever they want to.

I for one hope this is true...whether or not it really happened this way or not.

Again, if you want the website for the blind, PM me and Ill be happy to give you the link.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay View Post
    an update to the blind I posted previously...will "spoiler" it just in case it turns out to be true-
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Previously it was reported Lea and Chris were trying to push Darren out, and Naya would also be a casualty. Well now Darren is NOT leaving. In fact he is getting a raise and got to input on his story line. He advised he wants Kurt/Blaine to break up. Naya may also stay. One blind suggests part of the reason for Nayas recent break of engagement was texts she found on her fiancee's phone from Lea that led her to believe they had something going on. But Darren's request is a big reason for the "jump ahead", so they can start wherever they want to.

I for one hope this is true...whether or not it really happened this way or not.

Again, if you want the website for the blind, PM me and Ill be happy to give you the link.
    I was just reading about that whole mess on Blind Gossip. It's more interesting than the actual show right now, that's for sure. That whole mess has made me lose any remaining respect I had for those two nasty cast members.
    waywyrd, AmyKay and inthegarden like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay View Post
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I heard on the radio this am that there is BIG shocker for the end of the season, and next season (the final one) will be more advanced in the future enough to where any previous cast can come back. I would assume its so they can get Matt Morrison and Jane Lynch back in the fold somehow. I don't know if Ill make it til next season. I didn't feel bad missing last week (watched it on demand this weekend), wouldn't have caught it this week if the weather hadn't changed our plans
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I read an interview with Ryan that basically said the same thing. This season will end with a BIG shocker and next season will be the fall-out/look into future to wrap everything up for viewers. He didn't say it won't be in New York; but, he wouldn't reveal where most of the season is taking place. Though I got sense Ohio is out and NY might be also. It will primarily follow the original characters/actors; but will wrap up things for everyone - so some looking back at McKinley, some with Shue and Sue.
    Last edited by Critical; 04-16-2014 at 10:16 PM. Reason: Added spoiler tags!

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Though Santana liked to play the "poor kid from the wrong side of the tracks" card - her mom is a doctor, so they have money.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Wow... all that infighting is depressing, and makes it hard to take their various friendships and attachments seriously on the show. Probably Adam was glad to go on tour. I can imagine that a lot of people were jealous of the comments about him, if this website is anything to judge by.
    I like the idea for next season, will be a good wrap up.
    waywyrd likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Wow... all that infighting is depressing, and makes it hard to take their various friendships and attachments seriously on the show. Probably Adam was glad to go on tour. I can imagine that a lot of people were jealous of the comments about him, if this website is anything to judge by.
    I like the idea for next season, will be a good wrap up.
    I thought he and Demi had only been cast for 5 eps each
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

TMZ reporting today on drama between Naya and Lea...here we go...
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

+ Reply to Thread