+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree656Likes

Thread: Glee

Re: Glee

Santana is still Rachel's understudy in Funny Girl, isn't she? Or am I forgetting a recent development?
    Last edited by MFWalkoff; 03-26-2014 at 02:33 PM.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Fogey

Last night, after she saw Brit, she wrote to the producer and told him that she resigned as understudy and apologized to Rachel for telling her that she would go after the starring role.
    She and Brit are off on a trip and then we will see if the two do come to NYC.

Thanks. I totally forgot it was on last night!
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

So is this the last season or is there gonna be another one. And will it all take place in NY?

They still have one more season to go -- no idea yet where it takes place or who will still be in the cast next year.
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I almost felt like last night could have been a series ender. It was kind of odd. I didnt like "dont stop believing" without Finn. I know its probably the most popular of the songs they have done, but it just wasnt the same.

I keep up with celebrity "blind items" and there is one going around that Santana and Blaine will be leaving...Blaine for good once the writers figure out how to do it, Santana would make appearances here and there.
    JLuvs likes this.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

I'm happy to have had 3 episodes with mostly the "old" New Directions (and I might've even sniffled a little last night!), but I do feel a teeny weeny bit bad for the "new" New Directions (and the actors)- they've been shoved to the back of the class in favor of the old cast, with barely one line for each of them. I'm sure they are sad to see Mr. Shu and the Glee Club gone, but you never would have known it as they didn't get to sing or talk about it at all. I haven't been a fan of the new kids and those episodes, but it was just odd that they weren't included in the send-off, except for background singers and dancers and a one-liner in Mr. Shu's farewell video, but I guess they had to end the Lima part somehow...

Is Vocal Adreneline based in NYC? I thought that would be the tie-in to get Will there, but it wasn't mentioned. Does anyone know if Matthew Morrison is joining the NYC-ers there?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Well, they did have the "new" kids say some stuff about how Glee had been good for them, too, but yeah, mostly the "college kids" and any sig. others they still had in school dominating. Glad to see Mike Chang dance. He is amazing. Was he not graduating yet? Or did I miss where he is going. So Tina is off to Brown, so won't be in NYC. Maybe a visit now and then.... she's only over in Providence....there's a train straight to the city.
    I think the Vocal Ad. job for Will was to really put a pin in the Glee club thing at McKinley. I doubt we will see him again, nor Sue nor any other Gleeks who are still in high school. And finally Becky had a 30 second scene that wasn't embarrassing.
    Not so crazy about the autism parody. And yes, the animals still get killed, the point is they aren't panicking and scared their last hours on earth. That's some improvement. Everyone seems to agree that the process Temple Grandin devises is much better than before. I guess all the comments about Autism Speaks complaining were to forestall all the complaints from Autism Speaks members.

So, since the graduation banner read "Class of 2013," is Glee time now either May or June of last year?
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie View Post
    I'm happy to have had 3 episodes with mostly the "old" New Directions (and I might've even sniffled a little last night!), but I do feel a teeny weeny bit bad for the "new" New Directions (and the actors)- they've been shoved to the back of the class in favor of the old cast, with barely one line for each of them. I'm sure they are sad to see Mr. Shu and the Glee Club gone, but you never would have known it as they didn't get to sing or talk about it at all. I haven't been a fan of the new kids and those episodes, but it was just odd that they weren't included in the send-off, except for background singers and dancers and a one-liner in Mr. Shu's farewell video, but I guess they had to end the Lima part somehow...

Is Vocal Adreneline based in NYC? I thought that would be the tie-in to get Will there, but it wasn't mentioned. Does anyone know if Matthew Morrison is joining the NYC-ers there?
    Akron, OH. I'd guess that we won't be seeing much of MM next season, if at all. He's been a pretty minor character lately, all the way into last season when Finn took over glee club while Will was gone.

I like some of the new kids. I'll be sad to not see Marley and Ryder any more. I think the natural chemistry between Melissa and Blake comes across on screen. I don't care about Kitty and NotPuck.

Tina has been annoying all season. I don't care if we never see her again. Same with Blaine and, frankly, Santana as well. Her nastiness wears thin pretty fast. Great voice, but unappealing in every other way. She can run off to Lesbos or any other island with Brittany and never come back.

I sort of wish Fox hadn't renewed the show for next season or any more episodes, period. Last night would have been a nice series finale. I have a feeling it's all downhill from here.
    Ellen, Lil Bit, AmyKay and 2 others like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread