+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 272 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728293031323334353676126 ... LastLast
Like Tree652Likes

Thread: Glee

re: GLEE

Loved this weeks episode! Was waiting for an Artie episode, so I'm happy we finally got one. Plus it was funny seeing Vork from the Guild, no matter how brief, as the manager at the place Finn got a job at. Cause Vork (Jeff Lewis) is awesome. Hope they use him some more!

Quote Originally Posted by graycat11;3749119;
    Your insurance company finally paid? Hope they did.
    Nope My insurance company didn't because the hospital took so long clearing up the error, the deadline to submit to the insurance co. expired long before. I dug in my heels and said No way was I going to pay hundreds of dollars for something because THEY made a clerical error. They(the hospital) offered to cut my bill in half. I said Oh gee, so I can pay for Half of your mistake? Eventually they wrote it off entirely, but not before it punched me in my credit score. Eventually I was dropped entirely anyway, so at least now I KNOW going in that if I ever get sick I have to pay.

Anyway, back OT. I have listened to the Kurt Version, the Rachel version and the both version of Defying Gravity more times than I can count today! I've also listened to Dancing with myself (the Artie version of course) many times as well. LOVE THEM!
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

So, is it only me that thinks this whole Quinn/Finn/Puck/Teri baby thing is a little ridiculous? How can Finn be that dumb and Will be this dumb about their women and pregnancy? And how can Teri think she will pull this off without anyone knowing?

I want to like this show, but I'm starting to find it too far fetched.

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StarryElf;3749380;
    So, is it only me that thinks this whole Quinn/Finn/Puck/Teri baby thing is a little ridiculous? How can Finn be that dumb and Will be this dumb about their women and pregnancy? And how can Teri think she will pull this off without anyone knowing?

You're not alone. I can deal with the Finn/Quinn/Puck thing (largely because they are the main characters and in high school and everything is dramatic when in high school), but I wish they would just end Terri's pregnancy/lying about being pregnant. That one I can't stomach.

To the Point

I really want to like this show, but it's really a struggle for me. When my daughter isn't in front of the TV with me, I tune into something else. I just find it too campy/cheesy/far-fetched. I'll admit that there are moments when I laugh, like with the cupcakes being laced with mj, but I just can't get passed all of the ridiculously unbelievable moments. I'm sure I will continue to watch though because my daughter enjoys this show.

Oh my goodness. I loved this week's episode. It was everything that Glee is supposed to be and has been. It's my go to show to make me happy no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by StarryElf;3749380;

The Will/Teri think is especially hard to believe. Are we supposed to think that they never have sex, that he's never even accidentally touched her stomach and realized that it felt strange, that he's not going to want to feel the baby kick? I find it hard to believe that a wife could pull a fake pregnancy over on her husband.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

jmb
    FORT Fogey Word Builder Champion jmb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2;3749518;
    You're not alone. I can deal with the Finn/Quinn/Puck thing (largely because they are the main characters and in high school and everything is dramatic when in high school), but I wish they would just end Terri's pregnancy/lying about being pregnant. That one I can't stomach.
    I totally agree. Terri's plotline is ridiculous and unbelievable and they should end it ASAP. When she first realized she wasn't pregnant she should have faked a "miscarriage" and been done with it.
    I hope that Finn finds out that Puck is the father of the baby really soon too.

I missed the part where things in this show were supposed to be actually believable. Fun, campy satire is all this show is.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvest;3749027;
    I thought it was a huge hole in the plot and also reality for Quinn to expect that much money for an ultrasound bill. Insurers do not pay out that much, so why should individuals?
    Helllo... health care discussion. Insurers NEVER pay the same amount as uninsured individuals do. NEVER. The price differences are ghastly.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I think this show is fun. I love the music. I like the way Rachel sings No Air better than Jordin Sparks does.

I am getting tired of the whole baby thing. Just end it already and move onto something else.

+ Reply to Thread