+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree656Likes

Thread: Glee

Re: Glee

I too teared up at the first shot of Finn. And everyone after that. Still breaks my heart.

I couldnt help but think ALL of the nationals songs were just 'meh' (except maybe Mr Roboto, LOVE that song)

I dont think the Glee club will be saved, since they will be focusing on NY next season. Im just wondering how they are going to incorporate the not seniors and faculty into things, if at all.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

I don't have the connection to the characters that most of you do. I only want to see Adam. The rest, I can do without, although, I do like Lea. I think her talent adds a lot to the show.

FORT Fogey

I think this was one of the better GLEE shows of late. I saw Lea on K &M and she said that after the 100th episode ( next week?) the show shifts to NYC . I don't know if there will be another long spell that they will be off this season or they will pick up shortly. But either way, I don't think they will be going back to OH at all. Blaine and Artie will be joining them in NYC.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

And Sam disappears? I liked that we got a "happy ending" for Mercedes, but all we know about Sam's plans is that he's been blowing off school as he doesn't plan on college. I don't have any strong feelings for Tina, especialy after the episode before this one, all the weeping, but I do like Sam, especially after this last episode.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    And Sam disappears? I liked that we got a "happy ending" for Mercedes, but all we know about Sam's plans is that he's been blowing off school as he doesn't plan on college. I don't have any strong feelings for Tina, especialy after the episode before this one, all the weeping, but I do like Sam, especially after this last episode.
    I love Sam, but I think this last episode was a way of wrapping up his character. He's already been dropped as a regular and brought back -- maybe they just have more difficulty writing for that character. (I don't know why, his hard-luck story is twice as interesting as any of those other whiny brats). I hope he ends up in NYC, but I think we're in for a major reduction in cast by next year.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Is there a list of those who will relocate and those who will be left behind?

Count me in with those of you that cried. I really miss Finn/Corey. He was the heart of the show.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

FORT Fogey

Lea said 'the five of us "will be in NYC--- so kurt, rachel and santana with blaine and artie added---both have mentioned going to school there.

I did see somewhere that they are adding two new female characters--not from OH--- but I don't know what that means for Adam and Demi.

It looks like Sam will be coming to New York for some episodes after all... (photos in link)

Darren Criss and Chord Overstreet on the Set of “Glee” | Tom & Lorenzo Fabulous & Opinionated

"Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Fogey

Thanks for the great pictures. I hereby stop repeating what I hear about the future of GLEE. I should have know from past experiences that Ryan never does what he says he is going to do.

+ Reply to Thread