+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree656Likes

Thread: Glee

Re: Glee

Was the drummer in the Heart number Ian Brennan? I hope Adam stays on the show. He is my fav...
    Jaceegirl likes this.
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

I have to ask. Are they honestly trying to pi$$ me off with this show? What they've done to the Becky character should be illegal. Emma and Will having sex in a closet at school? Seriously?! It wasn't that long ago that Emma wouldn't have sex at all and now they have her doing it in a public place where there's a chance they will get caught? And by a student, no less. I wanted to slap Tina with all her crying and what was up with everyone seeming to be angry with Artie? Did I miss something? That's entirely possible, because I'm usually multi-tasking while this show is on so I often miss things. I did notice that the only time the show caught my full attention was when Adam was singing. I wasn't his biggest fan during his stint on American Idol, but I have to say that the man is a tremendous talent. He outshines the others so much. The high school portion of the show was totally pointless and annoying and even the New York portion was a bit boring. I really don't know why I continue to watch. Habit, I guess.
    Ellen, babymay, AmyKay and 5 others like this.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fogey

We thought that Ryan had gone over the hill with the fake Christmas episode.......and he continues to ruin the show. Reminds me of what he did with LOST-----Why is he doing this crap with the shows?
    Debb70 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit View Post
    I really don't know why I continue to watch. Habit, I guess.
    I finally decided that between my actual life and the good shows that exist out there, I don't have time to watch shows out of habit. This was the first one I dropped. From catching up on comments here, I think it was the right decision! Just put the controller down and back away slowly!

I watch for Adam now at this point.
    AmyKay, Debb70 and Jaceegirl like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I watch for Adam now at this point.
    There isn't enough Adam for me, it could be all Adam, and then it would be great
    waywyrd and Jaceegirl like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher View Post
    I finally decided that between my actual life and the good shows that exist out there, I don't have time to watch shows out of habit. This was the first one I dropped. From catching up on comments here, I think it was the right decision! Just put the controller down and back away slowly!
    I'll have to take it off my DVR record list. If it didn't show up on there, I'd never even think about it.
    ClosetRTWatcher likes this.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

I don't know why they did what they did to Becky, but I agree it's bad. At this point they can get rid of the high school stuff and just show us more of Adam. This episode was a treat because it was the most we have seen of Adam singing and even then it is never enough. I have always loved him and he never disappoints. He can literally sing anything. If it wasn't for the NY segment he wouldn't even be on. He tried out when the show first began, but they said he was too old looking. I think of all those wasted years and soon it will all be over.

I wish someone could explain to me why Adam was not played by the radio. I think of all the garbage they play over and over, but for some reason they never wanted to play his songs except for WYWFM. Maybe IIHD a bit. His concerts with Queen have been amazing and I was lucky enough to see his first tour. I also met him at a radio promotion and he is such a likeable young man. Just sad because I watch some of the Award Shows and can't stand most of the artists they have on, but they never have Adam.
    Debb70 likes this.

AMEN about Adam. OMG, he's the only shining light on the show, except I do enjoy the vocals of Lea Michele. The last episode made me want to slap her and the roommate.

Becky's character is over the top and so annoying that I refuse to watch it. I fast forward through any scene that she speaks. Why has Ryan done that to her? It makes no sense. I wonder if he wants to make people despise her really bad only to do something tragic with her charactor like kill her off. I don't know, but it makes Ryan look like an idiot. He should be ashamed. If he thinks it's amusing or adds anything to the show, he's obviously not watching the show and not reading fan response. The casts must be humiliated.

Well, someone is smart enough to put ADAM on there. He needs a larger role or better yet, his own show! There is no other artists with his looks, talent in singing, dancing, acting, etc. with a show that allows them to do that. Sitting on a goldmine and don't even know it.

Although, I don't nomrally like the guy who sang with Adam and Debbie in that trio, I did really enjoy it and thought it was the best number I had heard in a long time.
    Jaceegirl likes this.

Well, someone is smart enough to put ADAM on there. He needs a larger role or better yet, his own show!
    Not sure if I said this earlier in this thread, but Adam auditioned for the show when it first started, but didn't get the part because they said he couldn't pass for a high school student. Now that the NYC part opened up he fits perfectly and before long it will be all NYC and no more high school.

Deb not sure if this is the best place to put this, but since you mentioned that he needs his own show which I agree with - this is not quite his own show, but good news - Adam is performing with Queen this summer. So far they have 19 dates scattered across the US and a couple of cities in Canada as well. If no one has added it to the AI section I will mention it there as well. Just thought I would let the Glee people who watch for Adam only know here as well.

Regarding Lea Michele a friend told me her new album was #1 on Billboard.
    Debb70 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread