+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree698Likes

Thread: Glee

FORT Fogey

Re: Glee

Santana in that blue dress with her amazing figure singing that song was one of the highlights of the show---of all time. I thought her performance put Rachel to shame...and thank heaven for Adam.
    Ellen, PWS and AmyKay like this.

The only thing I found "glee"-ful of the show last night was Adam
    Ellen and Jaceegirl like this.
    "Alot of people when they listen, they don't listen. They hear but they don't listen to what the person is saying. " Boston Rob (Mariano)
    Thanks pikachu for the avatar!

Adam was on? Excellent. I was going to skip it but now I'll catch it On Demand just for him.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

He plays a guy who joined Kurt/Rachel/Santana's band. He and Kurt have some funny scenes this week.
    waywyrd likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Plus, Adam sang. What a hottie. And a great voice. Talk about charisma---I'm sorry, but Kurt is right to be worried about who would be the break out star of the band!
    Santana did a fantastic job of Clowns...the look on Rachel's face --giggle--- really, Santana was great.
    AmyKay likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Plus, Adam sang. What a hottie. And a great voice. Talk about charisma---I'm sorry, but Kurt is right to be worried about who would be the break out star of the band!
    Santana did a fantastic job of Clowns...the look on Rachel's face --giggle--- really, Santana was great.
    I loved her Don't Rain On My Parade! And I thought Naya did a great job of non-verbally communicating that Santana actually does care about Rachel and is sad/upset about their fight and ending their friendship.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

oops yes, meant to say, great job on Parade! And I agree, that Santana may be sad....but given their high school history and the fact that really Rachel is right, the understudy hopes the lead gets sick so she can star, I see a bit where Rachel is coming from. Of course her response is over the top, and she's more at fault here. And she's losing all that great PR!

I don't blame Rachel for being upset at all, especially after all of the mean things that Santana said.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Rachel has always been annoying. Now, even more so. Ugghh. Thank goodness for the FF button.
    I would love to see Santana kick her sorry butt back to Ohio.
    Miss_Griss and Cornholio like this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

What happened to Santana's girlfriend...she was also in the band and worked at the same place R, K, & S do? There was no mention of her on tonights episode when they were talking about the band practicing....

+ Reply to Thread