+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree656Likes

Thread: Glee

FORT Fogey

Re: Glee

Santana in that blue dress with her amazing figure singing that song was one of the highlights of the show---of all time. I thought her performance put Rachel to shame...and thank heaven for Adam.
    Ellen, PWS and AmyKay like this.

The only thing I found "glee"-ful of the show last night was Adam
    Ellen and Jaceegirl like this.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Adam was on? Excellent. I was going to skip it but now I'll catch it On Demand just for him.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

He plays a guy who joined Kurt/Rachel/Santana's band. He and Kurt have some funny scenes this week.
    waywyrd likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Plus, Adam sang. What a hottie. And a great voice. Talk about charisma---I'm sorry, but Kurt is right to be worried about who would be the break out star of the band!
    Santana did a fantastic job of Clowns...the look on Rachel's face --giggle--- really, Santana was great.
    AmyKay likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Plus, Adam sang. What a hottie. And a great voice. Talk about charisma---I'm sorry, but Kurt is right to be worried about who would be the break out star of the band!
    Santana did a fantastic job of Clowns...the look on Rachel's face --giggle--- really, Santana was great.
    I loved her Don't Rain On My Parade! And I thought Naya did a great job of non-verbally communicating that Santana actually does care about Rachel and is sad/upset about their fight and ending their friendship.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

oops yes, meant to say, great job on Parade! And I agree, that Santana may be sad....but given their high school history and the fact that really Rachel is right, the understudy hopes the lead gets sick so she can star, I see a bit where Rachel is coming from. Of course her response is over the top, and she's more at fault here. And she's losing all that great PR!

I don't blame Rachel for being upset at all, especially after all of the mean things that Santana said.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Rachel has always been annoying. Now, even more so. Ugghh. Thank goodness for the FF button.
    I would love to see Santana kick her sorry butt back to Ohio.
    Miss_Griss and Cornholio like this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

What happened to Santana's girlfriend...she was also in the band and worked at the same place R, K, & S do? There was no mention of her on tonights episode when they were talking about the band practicing....

+ Reply to Thread