+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree652Likes

Thread: Glee

Re: Glee

I think I'm about done with this show. It's one thing to make the viewer not care about the characters, but to make most, if not all of the characters so unlikeable... doesn't make any sense to me and there are way better shows on that I can be spending my time watching.
    Ellen and Debb70 like this.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Sometimes when the producer gets another show the original show suffers and I think that is what has happened with Ryan Murhpy. This show seems to have taken a backseat. He should wrap it up instead of letting it go down in such a terrible way. The actors shouldn't have to endure it.

CCL

Was the Christmas episode really lost? I thought they were just referring to it as such so they could have a Christmas episode that would fit with the timeline. And all the online stuff refers to it as "lost" in quotation marks. Wink wink.

It was a stupid episode though.

Regarding Emma: the actress said her contract was not renewed. So I guess she'll just be referred to (or not) as needed.
    Ellen likes this.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

No, it wasn't lost. I also thought it was obvious that it was a new episode. It was just kind of sucky.
    Ellen and Cornholio like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I don't think it was a "new" episode simply because Santana and Kurt both made comments about being recently dumped and Figgins was still principal at McKinley. I think it was last season's christmas episode that hadn't been shown for some reason.

Well, there was no Brittany and Sam's hair was long like it was the week before - last year at this time Chord Overstreet's hair was a lot shorter. They made it look like it was shot last season, but it clearly wasn't.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

FORT Fogey

I see that Lea is going to introduce a solo album soon. Surprised it took that long.

Obviously, it wasn't really lost or unaired. For all the reasons mentioned above AND no Finn.
    Derivative, contrived, lame. (Budget constraints?)
    ::cue theme from Jaws::
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    I see that Lea is going to introduce a solo album soon. Surprised it took that long.
    Oh. My heart, be still. I can hardly wait.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

FORT Fogey

Saw Mark Stallings doing a Fandango commercial. It was one of those actor= centric commericals so he was "on" a lot. during it

+ Reply to Thread