+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree656Likes

Thread: Glee

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Glee

Muppets, not puppets! I read this before I watched and thought it would be things with strings!

Just watched last week's show. What a waste of time! Stupid! Adam Lambert must be wondering what he got himself into.
    Ellen and Cornholio like this.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I know, I was thinking, let Adam be Adam, not second string to Kurt. He's a much "bigger" talent...he could be in an ensemble show but it would have to be more like that one about the Marilyn Monroe musical. However... maybe he wants to show that he can act, and that's he's more than a Starchild.

I watched the twerking episode and the Billy Joel episode this week....doing some catching up. There's nothing older than the Finn memorial on On Demand obviously--what happend to Mr. Shue's wife... did Sue imply she has Altzheimer's??? I enjoyed the Billy Joel episode as I missed out on most of that era and his songs (other than we didn't start the fire, which they didn't cover)--good music. And while I can live without twerking I agree Wrecking Ball was a great choice for that situation. I had no idea there were college settings for kids like Becky--live and learn.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    I know, I was thinking, let Adam be Adam, not second string to Kurt. He's a much "bigger" talent...he could be in an ensemble show but it would have to be more like that one about the Marilyn Monroe musical. However... maybe he wants to show that he can act, and that's he's more than a Starchild.

I watched the twerking episode and the Billy Joel episode this week....doing some catching up. There's nothing older than the Finn memorial on On Demand obviously--what happend to Mr. Shue's wife... did Sue imply she has Altzheimer's??? I enjoyed the Billy Joel episode as I missed out on most of that era and his songs (other than we didn't start the fire, which they didn't cover)--good music. And while I can live without twerking I agree Wrecking Ball was a great choice for that situation. I had no idea there were college settings for kids like Becky--live and learn.
    No. Sue was just being snarky. The actress who plays Shue's wife is starring in another sitcom, and I think they're just pretending that she's at the school but not on camera.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

FORT Fogey

I think in general the adults have been moved out. I did enjoy seeing Marly talking to her mom, but since the Finn episode, the adults have been pretty scarce

I've never ever said this about any episode....but that was HORRIBLE! No wonder it was locked in the vault...and it should have stayed there!

If I have one nice thing to say, it's that it was nice to see Bieste. That's all I can come up with.

They ended with that and now no more episodes until February? Wow...way to not have a cliffhanger and not want viewers to come back.
    waywyrd and Miss_Griss like this.

LOL. Maybaybie. I came here to say the exact same thing. Painful to watch!
    Maybaybie likes this.

Wow this episode sucked! I watched 15 minutes then stopped. Worst episode ever. Yuck.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Yep. It was really bad. Sad because their Christmas episodes are usually terrific.
    waywyrd likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Oh, good. I was afraid I was going to be the only one who thought that was beyond awful. The Chipmunks routine had me cringing.

I really wish I hadn't bothered watching the whole thing, but I kept hoping it'd get better.
    Miss_Griss likes this.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

+ Reply to Thread