+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree652Likes

Thread: Glee

Re: Glee

I never watch Glee, I am just a huge Adam L fan .He should have win AI, he is so very talented
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Just getting around to watching last week's show. Tyra Banks was hilarious.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

I'm not sure how I felt about last night's episode. There were parts I liked, but other parts that I didn't. It was good to see Adam though. Is it just me or does the show seem to focus too much on the engaged couple? I've about had my fill. A person in high school being engaged is a turn off IMO. Enough already.

FORT Fogey

I loved the Kurt et al performance....they are all such talented kids. The Sue double transformation was funny, but it sure was the Blaine show last night. I read that about being on a soap---you had no idea until you saw the script if you were getting a new story line or even if you were being killed off.

Glee is like that...the assignment of story lines is so uneven and there was too much Blaine. The puppet heads were clever and did carry a major resemblance to each character.

I do hope that Marley and little Puckerman stay apart. I never liked that relationship.

I wonder why the cheerleader who thought she was pregnant didn't take precautions herself. I can see her being upset, but it's not all the guy's responsibility. What about her own decision. She is the one who propositioned him and then bragged about it.
    Ellen likes this.

I found it really boring, even with seeing Adam.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I'm not a big Blain fan and not a huge puppet fan either, though I liked the Fox part. I think it could have been more elaborate though. The puppets pulled it down, IMO.

Brad spoke! I always expected it to happen in thought bubbles. I never, in a 1,000 years thought he would utter a word on this show.
    Ellen, Katydyd, mesachick and 1 others like this.
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

Quote Originally Posted by babymay View Post
    Brad spoke! I always expected it to happen in thought bubbles. I never, in a 1,000 years thought he would utter a word on this show.
    I wonder if that was part of the vent-induced hallucination?
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

I heard (somewhere - not sure where) that they were doing a Christmas episode, but I'm not sure how that will work since this is still the same school year (should be spring) and they did a Christmas episode last year. Has anyone else heard anything?

+ Reply to Thread