+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree652Likes

Thread: Glee

Re: Glee

This was the best episode in a really long time. Finally some plot movement! I get so tired of the show being full of songs that don't even match the storylines, they are just thrown in there. Love Star Child gotta say!
    taracran, Cornholio and Jaceegirl like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I loved this episode too! Was a big Adam Lambert fan when he was on idol and it was so great to see him on the show. Amazing addition to the cast. Loved this week's episode with Gaga and Katy songs. The recent episodes for the Beatles were just so unbelievable. Really, today's high school kids jumping up and down with excitement to sing Beatles songs? I doubt it! Those Beatles shows were soooo boring. This Gaga/Katy/Star Child show was, for me, hands down the BEST in the past year.
    Jaceegirl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    This was the best episode in a really long time. Finally some plot movement! I get so tired of the show being full of songs that don't even match the storylines, they are just thrown in there. Love Star Child gotta say!
    I agree with you if "a really long time" means "the episode before this one." I thought "The Quarterback" was one of the best episodes of the series.
    babymay, Katydyd and JavaJo like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

It has been much better lately. Can't wait for next week with Miley and Thicke. I hope Adam stays the rest of the season, too bad it's the last.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    I loved this episode too! Was a big Adam Lambert fan when he was on idol and it was so great to see him on the show. Amazing addition to the cast. Loved this week's episode with Gaga and Katy songs. The recent episodes for the Beatles were just so unbelievable. Really, today's high school kids jumping up and down with excitement to sing Beatles songs? I doubt it! Those Beatles shows were soooo boring. This Gaga/Katy/Star Child show was, for me, hands down the BEST in the past year.
    How did Adam not win AI. Goodness he is such a talent! I don't watch Glee, I cannot stomach Jane Lynch, but with him on, I will have to record it I did enjoy Gaga/Perry
    Cornholio likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    I wasn't crazy about the Beatles shows, but I have a couple of friends with high school kids who are serious musicians (playing in rock bands) and adore the Beatles, so I didn't find it super unbelievable. I mean, the whole show is unbelievable.
    Cornholio likes this.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

No Adam Lambert tongiht?? I'm HIGHLY dissapointed!!
    AmyKay and Jaceegirl like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie View Post
    No Adam Lambert tongiht?? I'm HIGHLY disappointed!!
    No I saw half of it - then just used the FF.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Last nights episode was very blah. I hate to say I felt way more for the Kurt bullying incident than for Unique. Saw the Marley/Jake thing coming from a mile away. Im kinda glad this show is ending, the only parts I seem to like anymore are the NY ones.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

FORT Fogey

The OH storylines have been blah for some time. I really did like Unique's song...I thought it was beautifully done and I am glad the Ryan is using the actor for something substantial. I thought his role was underused ever since he arrived.

NY story line about the tats was just shallow and dumb.

+ Reply to Thread