+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree624Likes

Thread: Glee

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Glee

Finally got out my Kleenex and watched the Finn tribute episode--thanks for warning me. I cried pretty much continuously as there didn't seem to be the usual ads in On Demand, just some PSA type statements that were very very brief. Had a headache and sore eyes the rest of the day. Very powerful episode, but of course 3/4 of the power was because this wasn't pretend, the young man is really dead. Well done, Glee.

FORT Fogey

Adam L. starts his story arc on Thursday!!!

Not sure if he is in the OH or NY story line as it mentions something about difficulty with Kurt

For those interested in taking a peek at Adam I came across this article with a video to give us a quick look at what Adam's character will be up to. Little fun fact that I never knew was Adam auditioned for Glee before it started airing and before AI. They loved his voice, but thought he was too old.

Adam Lambert Introduces His ‘Glee’ Character: Watch The Tantalizing Behind-The-Scenes Video | Music News, Reviews, and Gossip on Idolator.com
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post
    For those interested in taking a peek at Adam I came across this article with a video to give us a quick look at what Adam's character will be up to. Little fun fact that I never knew was Adam auditioned for Glee before it started airing and before AI. They loved his voice, but thought he was too old.

Adam Lambert Introduces His ‘Glee’ Character: Watch The Tantalizing Behind-The-Scenes Video | Music News, Reviews, and Gossip on Idolator.com
    Oh wow, now I am will become a Gleek He is crazy talented ( sigh ) thanks for the link
    wannasee and Jaceegirl like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Awesome! Bring on Star Child!!!
    Jaceegirl likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Very cool--if he's going to recurring that could make me a regular watcher again.
    taracran and pikachu like this.

FORT Fogey

Saw a picture of a scene---Demi, Adam, Santana, Kurt and Rachel singing together....that would be amazing

Loved seeing Adam. Great move by Glee.
    AmyKay likes this.

FORT Fogey

He is giving some spark to an already good NYC cast.....everything else is so drab. The OH kids are all pretty boring. Looks like the adult cast of GLEE is pretty much been sent packing, leaving Sue and Shue. Did find it funny that a couple of kids were down-talking Shue and his planning for them...that he comes up with his plans as he walks in....that was interesting.

The Marley character has done pretty much nothing this new season. The " 1 week suspension" from glee club by Shue was just so strange and out of character so we saw her even less this show.

I actually loved this recent episode. I thought the music was super good and it kept me amused for the most part. LOVED Adam and the NY group. I'll be back.

+ Reply to Thread