+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree656Likes

Thread: Glee

Re: Glee

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    BTW--- did snybody recognize the "nurse". I could swear she was a contestant in GLEE PROJECT
    If she's the one I'm thinking of, she's lost a lot of weight........................ .............................. ....

I don't think it's her. Is this the one you were talking about?

Phoebe Strole - IMDb This is the one who played the nurse.

This is the girl from Glee Project. Her name is Lily. I thought the nurse looked familiar too. She and and Lily sort of resemble, though Lily is larger.
    Lily Mae Harrington - IMDb
    Last edited by Debb70; 10-04-2013 at 02:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    I still am opposed to the big goodbye. Again I thought R's YESTERDAY would have been enough.

These people who worked with CM already said their good byes in REAL life. The character of Finn has moved on a few times. Matter of fact, CM's rehab entry messed up the story line as Finn had reconciled with Shue and was supposed to have come back to the classroom. He did not due to Cory's rehab. Needing to have the characters say good bye to a character seems excessive. Again, the subtlety of R's song does not fit Ryan's need for excess.

I see that Shue's girlfriend has a new show so even though they were supposed to have reconciled, I don't think we will be seeing her again. Characters move on.
    Didn't Emma and Shue get married last season? She's not on that much, so I'm sure we'll still see her.

Thank you Katydyd. I'm going to be a mess next week.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

CCL

I disagree that we don't need to see a goodbye to Finn. He was the heart of the show (with Rachael). He leaves a big hole. And I don't think a one song goodbye is sufficient. It's definitely going to be sad. And it should be. It's a sad situation all around.
    Katydyd, mesachick and JavaJo like this.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    I disagree that we don't need to see a goodbye to Finn. He was the heart of the show (with Rachael). He leaves a big hole. And I don't think a one song goodbye is sufficient. It's definitely going to be sad. And it should be. It's a sad situation all around.
    I agree, not to mention it had to be so difficult to go back to work, just a few weeks after he passed.
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

I agree as well. Of course the other characters need to say goodbye to Finn. His character isn't moving on, Finn dies, so it's very appropriate. It is a sad situation all around. Both for those affected by Cory in real life, and those that loved Finn. I think its awesome that Glee is going to let the actors show their grief for the loss of their friend, in more ways than one. I definitely already miss him on the show.
    Katydyd likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Yep, only eight minutes in and I'm a hot mess already. I'm blaming PMS.
    short_lived likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Yep, only eight minutes in and I'm a hot mess already. I'm blaming PMS.
    Well I am way past PMS- and I cant see for tears .My daughter in law lost a girlfriend to cancer tonight, I must just keep this one on record for later
    Debb70 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I'm sorry fanny

I missed the first five minutes. How did Finn die?

Never mind. I found a recap that told me that they never said.
    Last edited by Miss_Griss; 10-10-2013 at 10:16 PM.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Ok, parts of it were really good. Finn's mother, Coach/Puck and the final scene broke my heart. My question is this.....why in the hell was it the Santana show? It seemed like she was the center of it and iwas disappointed Quinn wasn't there.
    sunshine3331 and ibot2much like this.

+ Reply to Thread