+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree656Likes

Thread: Glee

Re: Glee

I've looked for spoilers with no luck. Someone wanna put them here in spoiler tags or message me? Please?
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Here you go Java....just make sure you have a box of Kleenex handy next week! It's got to have been such an emotional episode to film, and realizing the goodbyes are real....Anyway, here's a copy of the song list I found:

Click to see Spoiler:
    - Seasons Of Love (Rent)
    - Iíll Stand By You (The Pretenders)
    - Fire and Rain (James Taylor)
    - If I Die Young (The Band Perry)
    - No Surrender (Bruce Springsteen)
    - Make You Feel My Love (Bob Dylan, covered by Adele)

Rachel does the last one, which they've shown in the previews. I also read that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    it was her only scene.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Isn't there supposed to be a second week of Beatles songs before the "saying goodbye to Finn" episode? I thought the Finn dies show was going to be episode 3 of this season.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Tonight was the second Beatles episode and the second episode of the season, so next week is episode 3.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Ahh. I'm still not used to when it's on. Thanks!
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

The first 2 episodes of this season has been kinda blah for me, but just the preview for next week made me cry. I purposely have avoided spoilers for this particular episode cuz I get emotional about it. (Thanks for spoiler tagging those so I cant see!)

I like the Beatles, but am not a HUGE fan, so maybe that has been why I havent really gotten into these eps. I dont mind Sue being the antagonist, but I really cant get behind her as principal for some reason. I am enjoying the NY story line way more than the HS one, I seem to say "wha?" to myself more often than not about the HS story line.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

I didn't care much for the first episode with the Beatles theme, but liked it better when I watched a second time. Last night, I could only get through about 20 minutes, but, I've recorded and will watch later, hoping that I'll like it better the second time around too.

I'm looking forward to next week. I love spoilers and have read all that I could find.

I thought last night was a bit better than the week before. Prom though? Wrong time of year hehe - it'll be Christmas on the show before we know it! At least there were some storylines last night. I don't know how I'll get through next week. I started tearing up at the little preview they showed. *sigh*
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

FORT Fogey

I still am opposed to the big goodbye. Again I thought R's YESTERDAY would have been enough.

These people who worked with CM already said their good byes in REAL life. The character of Finn has moved on a few times. Matter of fact, CM's rehab entry messed up the story line as Finn had reconciled with Shue and was supposed to have come back to the classroom. He did not due to Cory's rehab. Needing to have the characters say good bye to a character seems excessive. Again, the subtlety of R's song does not fit Ryan's need for excess.

I see that Shue's girlfriend has a new show so even though they were supposed to have reconciled, I don't think we will be seeing her again. Characters move on.

FORT Fogey

BTW--- did snybody recognize the "nurse". I could swear she was a contestant in GLEE PROJECT

+ Reply to Thread