+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree656Likes

Thread: Glee

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Re: Glee

Well, I wasn't wowed at all by the last 2 weeks. It is really getting to the point where I am FF through a lot of it.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I watched the show last week, but had to switch off during a couple of the songs. I just wasn't enjoying them, like I normally do.

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    Well, I wasn't wowed at all by the last 2 weeks. It is really getting to the point where I am FF through a lot of it.
    I usually wait til the weekend to watch it OnDemand and do other things while it's on.

I saw Jessica Sanchez, too. Hopefully she won't get much airtime. She bored me on Idol and I'm not really looking forward to her again.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

FORT Fogey

I didn't love her but worse haven't we used this characterization before----Unique and a bit back, wasn't there a guy that came to McK and pretended to care for Rachel.

I saw a little of Jessica. I wasn't a fan on AI, but was interested to see her on Glee just to see what they have done with her.

FORT Fogey

Strange story lines --
    Kitty and Cassadra all of a sudden become heroines?

I wondered if the first song sung by Kitty ( who has a strange voice) "Signed, Sealed and Delivered" may have originally belonged to Brittany. Lots of moving and dancing, but Kitty certainly could move.

Has Finn not being at school been explained? Too bad they filmed that little scene when he and Shue made up and he was coming back to help with Regionals.

Mercedes' story line certainly packed a lot into the hour. Her whole LA experience was summarized and then it all fell apart.

Kurt came home to support his father and now all is well and he is staying in OH through the Regionals. All that tuition money at school means nothing?
    I am cringing in preparation for the marriage proposal....just makes no sense at their ages. Like Kurt's father said, didn't Blaine learn anything from R and F??
    I guess over all the music was good but they just packed too many episodes into the hour.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    I usually wait til the weekend to watch it OnDemand and do other things while it's on.

I saw Jessica Sanchez, too. Hopefully she won't get much airtime. She bored me on Idol and I'm not really looking forward to her again.
    Me too. Just another bland ballad singer. Interchangeable with lots of others.

So funny to see Don Franklin as Mr. Hummel's doctor. Does anyone remember him the dance flick Fast Forward from the mid-80's? He's a pretty good dancer!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Who didn't see the Kate Hudson character "turnaround" from the beginning?
    "I saw so much potential in you; that's why I was so tough on you."
    Predictable.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Did anyone else see Melanie Moore from SYTYCD Season 8 in the group waiting for Rachel to celebrate at the end? Wonder if we'll be seeing more of her!

I thought that was a really lackluster season finale. I didn't even realize it was over until I saw the credits rolling and I thought "uh....that's it??"

And where was Finn for Regionals? Didn't he and Mr. Shue kiss and make up?

UNique as the catfish....I guess they decided to go with the most obvious. Yawn.

Where have Joe and Sugar been?? At least Joe got to say one line (4 words) tonight....that's more than usual.

Brittany's story was ridiculous. I know they need to stuff Heather Morris away because she's pregnant, but that was just dumb.

I liked Patty Duke and Meredith Baxter- they were cute. Blaine needs to get a clue.
    AmyKay likes this.

+ Reply to Thread