+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree656Likes

Thread: Glee

Re: Glee

I could have done with Finn and Puck's dorm partying last night - what was the point there? And why was Mr. Shue acting like such a jerk about the playlist?

I don't know about this show anymore.
    JavaJo likes this.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

FORT Fogey

Did not totally love the show. Shue taking a stand about his choices was out of character. No Emma again even though they have supposedly gotten back together. Not thrilled to see Puck again. He adds nothing. NeNe and her 'no voodoo" was funny. Kitty returns to being her evil self with her comments about Marley's songs and her Birth control "help" for Unique.

Glad that the NYC house was back to just R. and K. Great song by R for her audition and use use of her friends in the "background" was super. The smartest thing Finn has done was to get college credit for working with the Glee Club...now he can get his teaching credentials in time for next season. ( sarcasm)

No sign of Joe or Suger and minimal story line for Britt and the Glee Project kid.

This show has just been renewed for 2 more years.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    This show has just been renewed for 2 more years.
    Looks like it's destined to die a slow death.
    JavaJo likes this.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

FORT Fogey

If they are just headed now to Regionals, time-wise, I am betting they do not show the Nationals this season nor will we see a graduation, leaving all that to happen next season

WHo starts college in April??? That was a bit odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie View Post
    WHo starts college in April??? That was a bit odd.
    Spring quarter starts in April and as someone who had to save and sometimes take quarters off to complete college I can relate.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

I didn't mind the college scenes at all, even college isn't really like that. A slip and slide in a dorm hallway -yeah no lol.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

FORT Fogey

I thought colleges do semesters rather than quarters and the University of Lima???? I thought there was a CC in Lima--the one that Kurt was going to attend

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs View Post
    Spring quarter starts in April and as someone who had to save and sometimes take quarters off to complete college I can relate.
    Wow...I, too, thought they had semesters (Fall and SPring), so I learned something new! I guess it's all different than when I went. College usually lets out in the first week of May, so I didn't think it could start in April. Thanks for the info!

+ Reply to Thread