+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree656Likes

Thread: Glee

FORT Fogey

Re: Glee

Do you think that is why they wrote him out as the NewDir assistant coach along with the fight with Mr S? He knew he would be leaving for rehab?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

After being confronted and admitting to the theft, Monteith said he was given an ultimatum to either get clean and sober or be turned over to the police. The actor told Parade, it was only then that he made the choice to turn his life around.

Apparently not completely around... And if Lea is dating him? Did he only start up again after they started dating? Maybe not a good relationship for either of them to be in.

FORT Fogey

Between Cory's rehab stint and the story I just saw that the Brittany character is 3 months pregnant, we are losing our 2012 graduates. I can't imagine that they would make the pregnancy part of the story line

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    Between Cory's rehab stint and the story I just saw that the Brittany character is 3 months pregnant, we are losing our 2012 graduates. I can't imagine that they would make the pregnancy part of the story line
    To clarify, it's Heather Morris who's pregnant. We don't know if this will have any effect on story lines for the show.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

FORT Fogey

You are right that I should have said the girl who plays the Brittany character is three months pregnant. Her part has been pretty small all season.

FORT Fogey

What a strange story last night.. School shooting and fake on line girlfriend--both taken right from the news.

Sue fired?? Is that going the same way as Sue's political career and her baby and Blaine and Sam working Blaine on the Cheerios to get rid of Sue. Well, she is gone with nothing ever happening with that B and S story line. Maybe now they will reverse it and work to get her back.

I honestly cannot see where the show will go next year when the current group of seniors leave. The new kids that came on the show this year are not memorable.

I can see them wisely moving the action to NYC almost totally. How many times can Shue get them ready for the championship? So there isn't much to show anymore in Lima.

I think Becky will more than likely come forward and tell the truth about what happened with the gun. Eventually anyway. They will have to milk the story for a show or two.
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

I'm not quite sure what to think of last night's show. I thought it had totally jumped the shark when it was all about TubbingtonBop and they were singing to the cat. I was really questioning my sensibilities about watching the show at that point. And then the 'shooting' happened. I have to say I think I was holding my breath through the whole choir room scene and I didn't even realize it. It was so dead silent and I thought they did a really good job showing the fear the kids were feeling. I could have done without the catfishing story at the same time- and how hard could it be to figure out whose backpack was ringing? There were only a handful of kids in the room and several you could rule out off the bat. An interesting episode at the very least....I'm still on the fence about it....

I was a little weirded out by this episode myself...it seemed like they picked someone off the street to write it, just kinda random. Parts of it did hit me tho. I did not see the Sue thing coming, but when she confessed I knew it was Becky she was covering for. Im guessing that even tho Kitty says she is not the catfisher that it may be her, or maybe even the Mercedes.2 (cant remember the characters name right now)
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

FORT Fogey

I will guess the "stalker" will come out of left field and the story line will be something unimaginable.

Noticed again that the GLEE PROJECT winner, the dred kid was not in the show. Only one who is still on was one of the non winners...Alex

+ Reply to Thread