+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree656Likes

Thread: Glee

Re: Glee

I really loved this episode...maybe because all those songs are my guilty pleasures too! It was nice to have an episode with just the kids and no adults- last week's Finn/Will fight seemed a bit ridiculous to me, as did the Blaine/Sue one- just too contrived to fit the storyline. I liked the mix of Lima/NYC tonight too. My only tiny criticism would be that I think Rachel's voice did not work with the song, "Creep". Brody started singing and when she joined in it sounded a little too shrill and I could no longer hear Brody singing. It ended well, and I love the song, so I'm willing to let that one slide this week.
    combatcutie likes this.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I loved this episode probably b/c I like most of the songs that they were singing. Plus, there were no adults. I wish they would give Britney more of a story line.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

If Ryder is being catfished, then I'm thinking by Puck 2.0, Sue or Marley mom...or maybe marley
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

Quote Originally Posted by babymay View Post
    If Ryder is being catfished, then I'm thinking by Puck 2.0, Sue or Marley mom...or maybe marley
    Marley occurred to me, too. If so, I thought maybe she was doing it as an indirect way of trying to solve the problems and heal things, but if she did do it, it will undoubtedly backfire.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

FORT Fogey

I don;t see anybody we lknw being a part of this......I think it is a new twist

PWS
    FORT Fogey

This was the first time in a long time I"ve been able to watch (thank you stupid basketball games!), and the first time I got a good look at Rachel's new haircut--ugh! She needs a high forehead to balance her chinline....or some height in her hair. The current flat hair, long hair, and bangs makes her look all chin. Really bad choice.
    Other than that I really enjoyed the show.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Can I just say there is absolutely no shame in liking Wham's Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go!
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    Can I just say there is absolutely no shame in liking Wham's Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go!
    Um....yeah....I had the "Go-Go" shirt in the 9th grade.....

LOL - I loved Wham back in the day!
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Uh-oh.

Cory Monteith In Rehab: 'Glee' Star Enters Treatment For Substance Abuse

Posted: 03/31/2013 11:51 pm EDT | Updated: 03/31/2013 11:56 pm EDT

"Glee" star Cory Monteith has checked into rehab for substance abuse treatment, reports People magazine.

The 30-year-old actor has voluntarily admitted himself to treatment, his rep told the magazine, adding, "He graciously asks for your respect and privacy as he takes the necessary steps towards recovery."

Monteith, who has been dating his "Glee" co-star Lea Michele since February 2012, has discussed his battled with addiction in the past.

In June 2011, he opened up to Parade, telling the magazine that he acted out as a child, and was skipping school to get drunk and smoke pot before dropping out of school at the age of 16. “I burned a lot of bridges. I was out of control," he told Parade, adding that he had a "serious [drug] problem" at the time and was doing "anything and everything, as much as possible."

The actor revealed that it was after his mother and a group of his friends staged an intervention when he was 19, that he finally sought help.

“That’s when I first went to rehab. I did the stint but then went back to doing exactly what I left off doing," he explained. Monteith said that he likely would have continued spiraling out of control if not for what he called a "crystallizing event.” The Canadian-born actor admitted that he stole a "significant amount" of money from a family member knowing full well that he would get caught, which he called a "cry for help."

After being confronted and admitting to the theft, Monteith said he was given an ultimatum to either get clean and sober or be turned over to the police. The actor told Parade, it was only then that he made the choice to turn his life around.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

+ Reply to Thread