+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree652Likes

Thread: Glee

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Re: Glee

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Not pregnant, thankfully. Though I did sort of enjoy Santana busting whatshisface doing the gigolo thing. Finn getting into a knock down drag out with him, though, was a little over the top.

Enough of the Finn/Shue feud, please.

Am I the only Blaine fan here?
    Nope - i love Blaine!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Am I the only Blaine fan here?
    No you are not. I really like Blaine and think he is a great singer/actor
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Who was Ryder chatting with? I'm dying to know...
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

Maybe I'm in the minority for my dislike of Blaine. He just drives me crazy. Too campy (and that's saying A LOT on this show), too cutesy and the clothes - UGH. I didn't used to feel like this, but as RM has shoved him down our throats, I've gotten more and more annoyed with him.

I'm sure Ryder is being catfished by someone. My guess is Kitty.
    Ellen and justCoz like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

FORT Fogey

Agree. The mystery surrounding her identity makes it clear that it can't be anything good for Ryder

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Maybe I'm in the minority for my dislike of Blaine. He just drives me crazy. Too campy (and that's saying A LOT on this show), too cutesy and the clothes - UGH. I didn't used to feel like this, but as RM has shoved him down our throats, I've gotten more and more annoyed with.
    I don't know who is the minority but I dislike Blaine too. It seems one of the writers really likes him though because it seems when he's featured on an episode it's overkill. He annoys us so much I end up fast forwarding through a lot of his scenes. I don't love his singing either so I fast forward through his songs too. I also agree about UGH on the clothes (and hair).

However, the actor himself seems like a really nice guy IRL when he was on Glee Project. He doesn't annoy me at all there so I'm pretty sure it's just the Blaine character.

FORT Fogey

I don't think the Blaine character came to GLEE via the GLEE PROJECT

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    I'm sure Ryder is being catfished by someone. My guess is Kitty.
    Ooo, I like that idea. Not a big Ryder fan anyway, and it seems just like something that little witch would do.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    I don't think the Blaine character came to GLEE via the GLEE PROJECT
    I think justCoz was referring to when the actor visited the Glee Project as a guest mentor.

I'm mixed on the Blaine thing. I like the character OK (even with the way wardrobe has dressed him, which bugged me ever since he stopped wearing the uniform), but it gets on my nerves the way they overuse him. He has way too many numbers. It's an ensemble cast, and they need to treat it like one and not have one or more Blaine numbers every week. It's too much and then I start not liking him.

As for Ryder getting catfished, I figured that was what was happening, and Kitty was my first guess, but the person who was doing it seemed to be encouraging him to do things that would diffuse the situation, which I don't see Kitty doing. As soon as she heard that the problem was resolved, the person disappeared, so I'm not sure who it could be.
    Last edited by Miss_Griss; 03-18-2013 at 05:53 PM.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Miss_Griss is correct, I was refering to when he was a mentor on Glee Project.

+ Reply to Thread