+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree652Likes

Thread: Glee

FORT Fogey

Re: Glee

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Because of the time line of the other story lines that were also going on. They were the next day, so why wouldn't Rachel's scene be the next day as well. As you can see, this was the popular conclusion based on how the scenes played out.
    I said in my post that she would not be taking the test the next day because of "her activity with Finn". If she was taking the test, her period was late. Apparently, she has had other sexual activity and that is why she took the test. It has nothing to do with her being so stupid as to think that "her activity with Finn" would show up on the test.
    Last edited by Critical; 03-16-2013 at 10:03 PM. Reason: fixed broken quote tags

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    I said in my post that she would not be taking the test the next day because of "her activity with Finn". If she was taking the test, her period was late. Apparently, she has had other sexual activity and that is why she took the test. It has nothing to do with her being so stupid as to think that "her activity with Finn" would show up on the test.
    It has nothing to do with Rachel being stupid or not. Of course she took the test because she's late, not just because she had sex with Finn. Obviously she has had other sexual activity, that's already been made clear with Brody living with her, walking around the loft naked, etc.

The stupidity would occur from the writers if they want to turn this in to a who's the baby daddy storyline, that would be stupid and illogical. That is what I have been saying.
    Last edited by Critical; 03-16-2013 at 10:04 PM. Reason: fixed broken quote tags
    AmyKay likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

So presumably she's pregnant (if she is) with Brody's baby, but clearly not "committed" to him since she cheated on him with Finn.

With all the "Is Rachel Pregnant" talk, no one has mentioned the Santana/Quinn fling. Did anyone else see that coming before that episode? I didn't.

CCL

Santana/Quinn...meh. I've never been able to get ahold of the character Quinn since she joined the Glee Club. Her basic personal makeup seems to change depending on what the storyline calls for.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

For me the Santana/Quinn hook up was just stupid. They have already been there with Santana/Brittney and Quinn has been around so much that I guess it was only a matter of time before she moved on to a girl.
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

FORT Fogey

Not a bad music episode....some really good classics.

Story lines.....not so much. Finn telling Mr S about the kiss and his reaction was not good. Now the macho fight will continue ridiculously into next week.

I don't know how they got R's face to fatten up after being so skinny, but she did look chunkier...strange that the pregnancy would show so soon.

Santana returns to being obnoxious.

CCL

Thanks for ruining the iconic Say Anything scene, show. Though Shue asking Emma to explain her issue with the question "If you were one of your pamphlets, what would your title be?" Classic.
    I don't care about Marley/Ryder/Jacob.
    Santana can stay but less of her antagonizing Kurt and Rachel and more of her out in NYC.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I actually like Marley and Ryder. I don't care about the triangle with Jake though. We've seen that story too many times before. I wish they'd give Ryder or anyone else more leads. I can only take so much of Blaine. He bugs.

Yes to more Santana out in NYC and less of the nasty bagging on Kurt and Rachel. Time for her to grow up and stop being a snotty cheerleader.

The previews with Shue and Finn fighting are beyond silly.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Sue as Nikki Minaj was classic Glee and classic Sue. Loved it.

Rachel's pregnancy scrare. What was the point?

+ Reply to Thread