+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree656Likes

Thread: Glee

FORT Fogey

Re: Glee

Thanks MissG and itgarden for noticing this scene. I thought I was imagining it since it didn't seem to have been interesting to anyone else.
    inthegarden likes this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Since Glee has tried to deliver a number of "messages" over the years, from anti bullying to gay rights to don't text and drive to teen pregnancy, I hope they are NOT telling teens that what an EPT says ONE DAY after you have sex has anything to do with reality... aside from Rachel's case I hope it will be clear that if it says you are not pregnant the next day, it doesn't mean you aren't pregnant!

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    If it is Finn's then its heading in to fantasy land pretty quick. If she has sex with Finn, then was looking at an EPT the next day - she would have already been pregnant when she slept with Finn. It has to be Brody's, at least logically lol.
    Do we really know that it was the day after? They tend to jump forward on this show a bit from time to time, so maybe it was longer

Of course, it could be Finn's because this is TV = willing suspension of disbelief! Yes, Rachel is a control freak, but she's also a 19 (18?) year old girl and they make stupid mistakes.

Brody could be a gigolo, but he might not be. Watch now - Rachel will find out, accuse him of prostituting himself and then it will turn out to be a silly misunderstanding.

Strange low-key re-entry into school for Mr. Shue. I like MM, but I didn't really miss him either. I think Finn seems to have better ideas for songs than Shue.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    ...Brody could be a gigolo, but he might not be. Watch now - Rachel will find out, accuse him of prostituting himself and then it will turn out to be a silly misunderstanding...
    I wonder what song[s] will be used for this scenario...
    inthegarden likes this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Re: Rachel's pregnancy test, didn't they show her in bed looking over her calendar. Then it seemed like she realized she was late or missed a period, and the next scene showed her taking the test.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by grapenuts View Post
    Re: Rachel's pregnancy test, didn't they show her in bed looking over her calendar. Then it seemed like she realized she was late or missed a period, and the next scene showed her taking the test.
    You are right. I don't know where people think she got home and a day later she was taking the test because of her activity with Finn

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    You are right. I don't know where people think she got home and a day later she was taking the test because of her activity with Finn
    Because of the time line of the other story lines that were also going on. They were the next day, so why wouldn't Rachel's scene be the next day as well. As you can see, this was the popular conclusion based on how the scenes played out.

All of this fuss, and hopefully it will be a negative result and just something to scare Rachel for some reason or another. Guess we will have to wait til this week to find out about the time line for certain though.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I also thought it was the next day when Rachel took the test and my first thought was oh I hope they dont try to make us believe that it's Finn's but then again this show is all kinds of crazy so I wouldnt put it past them. I am at a point where I will watch if there is nothing else on but if I miss some episodes then no big loss.
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    Because the night she got home she told Brody no sex for you because she had "jet tummy". She wasn't feeling well which prompted her to check her calendar.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

CCL

I think when Rachel took the test is open to interpretation. I didn't think it was the next day myself and while many did, others did not. I guess we will see.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

+ Reply to Thread