+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree652Likes

Thread: Glee

Re: Glee

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    If so, then that's the prettiest transvestite I'VE ever seen.

What's become clear to me this season is that I REALLY don't like Tina. I haven't ever really been a fan, ever since she revealed that the stutter was faked. The ridiculous crush on Blaine is so over-the-top and silly. That scene where she put the vapo rub on his chest was CREEPY. She's just never had much of a personality and what personality she DID have was annoying.

Sorry, but Rachel was way better than Kurt in that sing-off. Lea just has a better voice than Chris.

Sue totally called it - what is with all of these kids showing up at the high school when they live in other states/across the country? I'm glad they finally sent Santana to NYC. It made no sense to have her be a college cheerleader when she has that voice.

Finn kissing Emma - yuck.
    Ick! I haven't watched it yet, but I can't begin to imagine what would have possessed Finn to do that, and I'm not really very curious. Again, Ick!
    Uncle David likes this.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

CCL

Lea Michele looks much better without the bangs. She should lose them. And I preferred Kurt in the sing off because, while they both have good voices, Michele's over-emoting was annoying me. She tends to make the same moves and faces when she sings and sometimes she belts the note when she doesn't need to. I like her most of the time despite this but not this week.
    Santana in NYC? Yay. Love her.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

OK, I'm not going to ever see this episode, so feel free to spoil me---why did Finn kiss Emma???

CCL

She was freaking out about the wedding planning and what does a man do but kiss a woman to calm her down? Or so every tv show and movie have told me...
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Good grief.... Well, thanks, CCL. I asked!

OMG, I don't care what else happened in this episode because they did one of my favorite Sondheim songs, "Getting Married Today" from Company! My favorite "Amy" is Madeline Kahn, but I thought Jayma did a pretty good job. It's a tough song to sing.

Fun to see Ali from TGP too and, of course, she played a bitch just like they said she should.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

FORT Fogey

The soap opera continues.....Potential preggo for Rachel? Emma is pretty far over the edge...where is that going? Really, I am starting to dislike this show
    Ellen likes this.

I can't believe they would have Rachel be pregnant. It couldn't be Finn's anyway, so no who's the baby daddy drama. Maybe this will just be a scare that wakes her up and gets her back together with Finn?
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

How could it not be Finn's? They had unprotected sex. His swimmers have as much of a chance as anyone else's. (...unless I missed something...)
    A knocked-up Rachel knocked OFF her high horse? This show might be worth watching.
    Yeah, not holding my breath...
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen View Post
    How could it not be Finn's? They had unprotected sex. His swimmers have as much of a chance as anyone else's. (...unless I missed something...)
    A knocked-up Rachel knocked OFF her high horse? This show might be worth watching.
    Yeah, not holding my breath...
    I guess it would just depend on how far along she's supposed to be. Hasn't it been a while since she was last with Finn?
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

+ Reply to Thread