+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree656Likes

Thread: Glee

Re: Glee

I looooved!!!! the black and white performance at the end of the show last night. And having Santana back and omg! she's going to be on the New York end of things!
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

I'm glad to see Santana back too! She'd be great in NY!
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

FORT Fogey

I would love to see Santana go into fashion. It was a great story line but too short when they pulled it away from Kurt. Santana does hadve that exortic look and a great figure, so that would be perfect for her in NYC

FORT Fogey

The show continues to annoy me this season with just too much music. Almost no story line. Mr S. is coming back for his wedding next week......Pillsbury is out of control with planning the wedding by herself ( like that was necessary...the wedding couldn't wait?)

Santana did land in NYC and it is over between her and Brit. Tina and Blaine have settled into a friendship. They were the stars of the episode with just a minimal sighting of Puckerman jr, the Glee Project kid, Marly, the blonde villainess. No sighting of Puckerman sr ( a good thing as there is nothing there for him).

Kurt and R's sing off was amazing with Kurt winning!!!!

I watch this show sometimes and really enjoyed the Christmas episode. I happened to catch a little of it last night and was struck by how odd Lea Michelle appeared. Is there something wrong with her medically? She doesn't look like herself. I'm not trying to be mean, but seriously, she looked lik a boy playing a girl. She's never looked that way before. What's up?

Last nights episode was horrible. I don't know why I'm even still watching this show. Seriously.
    Uncle David likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Isn't Ryan Murphy the writer? Is he spreading himself too thin between American Horror Story and The New Normal that he also writes? I think he has some movies in process too.
    I know that after years of being a super show, NipTuck, also written by Murphy, went WAY downhill. The last few seasons were so terrible that I could barely force myself to watch. I was happy when they finally put it out of it's misery.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I watch this show sometimes and really enjoyed the Christmas episode. I happened to catch a little of it last night and was struck by how odd Lea Michelle appeared. Is there something wrong with her medically? She doesn't look like herself. I'm not trying to be mean, but seriously, she looked lik a boy playing a girl. She's never looked that way before. What's up?
    I seriously think it's the horrible bangs- they make her face look really square and masculine. I noticed last week when she had a "duet" with her old Lima self her hair was pulled back (or to the side) and she looked much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie View Post
    I seriously think it's the horrible bangs- they make her face look really square and masculine. I noticed last week when she had a "duet" with her old Lima self her hair was pulled back (or to the side) and she looked much better.
    Maybe that's it. Honestly, she looked like a transvestite. And she shouldn't. She's a beautiful girl.

If so, then that's the prettiest transvestite I'VE ever seen.

What's become clear to me this season is that I REALLY don't like Tina. I haven't ever really been a fan, ever since she revealed that the stutter was faked. The ridiculous crush on Blaine is so over-the-top and silly. That scene where she put the vapo rub on his chest was CREEPY. She's just never had much of a personality and what personality she DID have was annoying.

Sorry, but Rachel was way better than Kurt in that sing-off. Lea just has a better voice than Chris.

Sue totally called it - what is with all of these kids showing up at the high school when they live in other states/across the country? I'm glad they finally sent Santana to NYC. It made no sense to have her be a college cheerleader when she has that voice.

Finn kissing Emma - yuck.
    justCoz and mesachick like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread