+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree652Likes

Thread: Glee

Re: Glee

That was the weirdest and most awkward rendition of "Baby Got Back" I've ever witnessed. Yikes. Who thought that was a good idea?
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

It was very weird. The whole Tina/Blain thing came out of nowhere. She knows he doesn't swing her way.

Puck is allowed at a high school dance?
    Usually there is an age limit. At my HS you couldn't bring anyone 21 or older, but a lot of juniors dated seniors and when the seniors graduated, they came back to bring their now senior gf to the dance. So I get Puck being there, but not much else of this episode made sense.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fogey

There was a girl in a neck brace who appeared now and then like a spector in Stephen King novel and the appearance was in connection with the new kid from the Glee Project. Did anybody else catch that mystery? What was it all about?

I think Puck looked old when he was supposed to have been a student there....now he looks like the man in his 20s---which he is. Getting involved with that witchy, but young looking villainess is just creepy
    Last edited by ibot2much; 01-25-2013 at 09:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    You pretty much listed all the problems I had too. Did like all the songs though. And don't forget,,,new love interest for Kurt
    Oh yes...I did forget him....he looks pretty yummy I must say! Glad Klaine (or Blurt) appears to be over- it was getting old and sad.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I made it 5 minutes into the show before deleting it from TiVo.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    That was the weirdest and most awkward rendition of "Baby Got Back" I've ever witnessed. Yikes. Who thought that was a good idea?
    I laughed out loud. It was supposed to be completely dorky, and it was...

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Suffered through the episode and it sucked. The Baby Got Back rendition was awkward and creepy. Tina falling in love with Blaine??? Blaine in love with Sam??? Just all around insane. The new guy Kurt likes is looks so much older than 22
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey

One of the worst episodes ever...and I have always been kind with this show. Sam saved the GC and Santana appears to be moving to NYC, leaving KY. Some really stupid stuff regarding Brittany-----have no idea what that was with the talk show and M, the new girl ( who still looks very pale and wan...not as robust as she looked when we first met her) and the high SAT scores.

I'm not feeling much love for this show right now. The Tina/Blaine and Blaine/Sam stuff is dumb. IMO, these kids are more realistic than that. The Puck/Kitty connection completely skeeved me out. I agree with the PP that, although he was supposed to have just graduated, he looks way too old to be dating a high school girl. I was annoyed that Kurt was barely in the latest episode at all. I don't want NY to always be "the Rachael show". Shouldn't Kurt be a tad annoyed that she just invited Brody to move in with them without asking him??

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    One of the worst episodes ever...and I have always been kind with this show. Sam saved the GC and Santana appears to be moving to NYC, leaving KY. Some really stupid stuff regarding Brittany-----have no idea what that was with the talk show and M, the new girl ( who still looks very pale and wan...not as robust as she looked when we first met her) and the high SAT scores.
    I think I'm going to just delete this from the DVR then. What is going on with how lousy this show has been lately?
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread