+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree614Likes

Thread: Glee

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Re: Glee

I'm kind of disappointed that Kurt got in to NYADA. I really think that he should go into fashion, not theatre. Maybe BLaine's wanting to go there will keep Kurt from accepting.

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2 View Post
    It has Downs Syndrome. Other than that, everything everyone said is correct. We hear about it - in passing - but nothing else.
    We see the baby (wrapped in a blanket) from time to time. Sue had her during regionals a couple episodes back and you see her pass her off to a Cheerio every now and then.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2 View Post
    I'm kind of disappointed that Kurt got in to NYADA. I really think that he should go into fashion, not theatre. Maybe BLaine's wanting to go there will keep Kurt from accepting.
    I agree. I liked the idea of Kurt going into fashion. Maybe he still will, but he'll know for sure that's what he wants if he has the NYADA option.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

I haven't watched this season, but did watch the Christmas episode On Demand last night. I really enjoyed it. I'm a little surprised the show isn't get much love this season. Still, I may start watching the new episodes. I'm curious to see how the guys from The Glee Project are faring on the the show.

FORT Fogey

Re The Glee Project----- You know they got rid of the Irish kid, although he had a brief appearance in a recent episode..... who knows why after al that time of not being on the show. Alex has made a number of appearances this season. The other winner, with the dreds, has a consistent but small part.

After going for an actor as well as a singer, they had better luck with the current winner. He has had an actual story line.

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    After going for an actor as well as a singer, they had better luck with the current winner. He has had an actual story line.
    I don't watch The Glee Project, but this kid is pretty decent. IMO, he's on par with the regulars, or at least pretty close now that he has a few episodes under his belt. He keeps getting better.
    mesachick likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fogey

Geez---three weeks in a row no GLEE. They did this back during baseball season...weeks and weeks with no show, but now??? At least show some reruns of the show

FORT Fogey

Well, we are back with a new episode after about 6 weeks with nothing!!!
    Some stuff coming out that Sam will be investigating the Ws for cheating during the competition.....so is ND back in the running??
    '

I'm not sure what I thought of that. It wasn't nearly as good as the hype beforehand...seems like a "starter storyline". Some things were just not right. Tina likes Blaine? Blaine likes Sam? Puck is allowed at a high school dance? The Warblers are Roid freaks? And where did they resurrect Lauren from? Her and Puck broke up and she was never heard from again and now she is a wallflower after her big and brash (and annoying) personality last season? Huh? It's almost like they wanted us to think she was a new character- they never called her by name or referenced her past with the Glee Club or Puck. Just stange.
    mesachick and wannasee like this.

FORT Fogey

You pretty much listed all the problems I had too. Did like all the songs though. And don't forget,,,new love interest for Kurt

+ Reply to Thread