+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree656Likes

Thread: Glee

CCL

Re: Glee

It did seem like they were shoe-horning a lot into the episode. I thought it was gong to be about Artie and the whole "It's a Wonderful Life" thing and then that segment was over in five minutes...
    I did like Brittany's Mayan calendar storyline including her meeting to tell everyone what she thought of them. And this was the first time I liked Sue all year with her response back to Marley's mom ("Thank you for helping Marley and me." "I had no part in that movie.") and her response to the glee club in the auditorium, rightly predicting the snow, and telling Marley that the decision to thank her with a Glee Club routine showed how little she knew what Sue would appreciate, and then smiling through the song...
    Blaine is being a try-hard and I don't think Kurt seemed thrilled at the idea of him applying to NYADA.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

When are they going to learn that people want the snarky Sue, not the sadistic Sue?
    Duxxy, Uncle David and Katydyd like this.
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Because I'm too lazy to remove the Season Pass from my TiVo I continue to record Glee. Sometimes I watch it, sometimes not. Even when I do it usually takes me a few days to watch the entire episode. As I watched this last Christmas installment I kept thinking... "This show is nothing more than an excuse to sell songs on iTunes!"

Finally, a moment ago, I finished watching this episode. Then, I immediately went to iTunes and bought "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas". I am so pathetic!
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I watched last week's episode and was disappointed. I found myself not even paying attention half the time. I hope it picks up in the new year or I might just have to stop watching
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Derivative, formulaic, boring.
    They've sold out.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

I just stopped watching this season. Whatever happened to Sue & her baby?
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    They became lazy writers' cliché?
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

FORT Fogey

too many story lines have just faded...so they were poorly thought out story lines

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    She had the baby. It's handicapped in some way (I believe mentally). There've been passing mentions of the Cheerios babysitting and Sue made a reference to herself as a single mother this past week. But much like other sitcom babies, it doesn't make many (any?) appearances.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    She had the baby. It's handicapped in some way (I believe mentally). There've been passing mentions of the Cheerios babysitting and Sue made a reference to herself as a single mother this past week. But much like other sitcom babies, it doesn't make many (any?) appearances.
    It has Downs Syndrome. Other than that, everything everyone said is correct. We hear about it - in passing - but nothing else.

+ Reply to Thread