+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree656Likes

Thread: Glee

Re: Glee

I finally got around to watching this week's show, and all I can say is: "YAWN!"

And what's with turning Marley from a nice girl to the type of person who would be pissed because the boy she supposedly likes can't spend time with her because he is trying to get help for a really big problem like NOT BEING ABLE TO READ? Where would that behavior even begin to come from when a week ago she was the sweetest girl ever invented. It's just crazy!

Not liking this show anymore. Watching it is going to be a hard habit to break, but it's really wasting my time now. Fingers crossed that I can just quit cold turkey and stop thinking "maybe this time it will be good again."
    ClosetRTWatcher likes this.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

FORT Fogey

I did note from the previews that this was the episode in November that everybody was talking about last season as the wedding day so the kids would all be in OH. Apparently everybody will be on the show---even saw Diana whom I thought bowed out of the show.

I thought everybody being home would have corresponded to Thanksgiving...but who knows.

Why wasn't this last week's episode? I Can't stand that stupid "Gangnam Style" song! I can't believe they did that for sectionals, they deserve to lose this one, the Warblers put them to shame! This show is getting to be awful.
    wannasee likes this.

I thought this episode was the best this season...nice mix of old and new...and Kurt and Rachel stayed in NYC!! For once I wasn't checking the clock to see when it would be over, I was checking the clock because I didn't want it to be.

Yup, I liked this week too I thought it was nice to see everyone back, and there was a good mix of story tonight...no one really took over the episode. And I'm glad they've stretched out the Marley thing. It makes more sense and they finally pointed out it's not really just about being skinny...it's about the pressure you put on yourself to be perfect, and to not fail. Heck, I was even happy to see Kurt and Blaine take baby steps towards each other. Now that it's not even close to being "The Blaine Show" anymore, I'm liking him again.
    Duxxy likes this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

I liked the episode and thought it was a good mix of Lima and NY again (freaky deaky song, though, for their party - I guess I'm officially old to have no clue what it was/from). Also not a fan of them using "Gangnam Style" for Sectionals...Warblers had a wonderful balance of song and dance but "Gangnam" is more about the dance IMO and it's more of a joke (although the parody videos are a guilty pleasure of mine).

I'm not keen for the Marley story line, I just don't buy her going this route, for as strong as they introduced her. Maybe that's how such things develop, though. Also didn't appreciate yet another "mom" comment that seemed to punctuate her being under such pressure. I'm much more preferring to see the relationship between new Puckerman and Ryder and glad how that worked out this time.

I loved the number they performed in Kurt and Rachel's apartment. It was "out" there, but i enjoyed the hell out of it. My favorite will always be the Thriller/Heads Will Roll mash up they did on the football field but this might just be my second.

Gagme Style. Hate it.

I'm always floored at the songs they allow "teenagers" to sing for competitons on this show. I mean Whistle? Really? That song is about a certain sex act that men tend to really enjoy. Blow my whistle baby? So inappropriate.
    Duxxy likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fogey

It is funny that you say that about the song. I had noise in the background so I put the TV sound on mute and close caption came up. I read the words to the song and I laughed that a group of boys were doing that song and enjoying every inute of it. LOL
    JavaJo likes this.

FORT Fan

I thought this episode was redemption for Glee. The Warblers numbers rocked it out. The Mennonites -- HYSTERICAL! Kiki and Turkey Lurkey Time medley -- brilliant! The only disappointment was Gagnam Style. Huh?
    Trust Me!

FORT Fogey

The show was great last night. Loved seeing some of the older kids. Loved the beginning with "Leaving on a jet Plane" mashup.
    I do like the relationship beveloping between the two new boys and loved Blaine's reaction to
    Kurt's call. He cried well and realistically.

The tiny inclusion of Mr S. was just plain weird along with the baby on Sue's lap. Of course the MArley story line continues to be disturbing

+ Reply to Thread