+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree656Likes

Thread: Glee

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Re: Glee

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen View Post
    Grease, really? Are you kidding me?
    OMG, I was thrilled with the theme. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Grease and can't wait to see what they do with it
    AmyKay, Katydyd and inthegarden like this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey

Grease is a staple of HS musicals....just sayin'

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    Grease is a staple of HS musicals....just sayin'
    Still? Okay....
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Loved it!

I loved the songs and thought they did a great job with them. I hated that they brought Santana back for that one song. It seemed Kitty did a pretty good Rizzo in the sleepover scene- I'm sure she could've pulled it off. I love Santana, but it just seemed too contrived.

I hate Kitty- I can't find a single redeeming quality about her- at least Quinn was snarky, but she had some good too.

I'm not a fan of Unique so I wasn't the least bit sad that he was ousted from the musical.

Rachel needs to lighten up on the eyeshadow, cut her hair, and kill the orange highlights. Sorry...(catty rant over).

Used to love Klaine- now I'm glad Kurt has kicked him to the curb.

I didn't like Rachel and Finn taking over the Shake Shack during the Grease number. They graduated. Let it go.

I hope we aren't going back to Crazy-as-a-Loon-Sue. I hated her.

Even with the small parts by the 'regulars' I'm feeling like I'm not really watching Glee. It's like Glee Lite or something. Weird.

For the most part, I enjoyed it. I found myself wishing the graduated cast members weren't there....or at least everyone but Finn and maybe Mike. No need for Santana, Mercedes, Kurt or Rachel.

I thought Finn and Rachel suffered by comparison to Marley and Ryder in the final number. I was actually annoyed not to see the entire number with Marley and Ryder. As impressed as I was with Blake last week, I was even more impressed with him this week. I'll be shocked if he isn't around after the episode arc he won on TGP is over. He's miles better than Damian and Samuel.
    JavaJo likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

FORT Fogey

Agree that Blake is excellent. I didn't enjoy the show as much as I did last week...although I am still high on Finn's characterization

Hate that the nasty Sue is back.
    Hate the Kitty character.
    Hate the "thin" story line for Marley because it makes no sense----Did you see the girl in the hot Sandy outfit?
    Hate that Unique's parents came out of nowhere to stop the cross-dressing. Did you think that was ryan's way of getting out of a story line that wasn't popular?

Still no word as to why MM is out of the program for so long.

FORT Fanatic

I bought the "Glease" soundtrack last week and OMG it's AWFUL!! The Kitty character should be gone...she's awful and she can't sing. I too agree about hateful Sue. I thought we were past that. The show is very disjointed this year. Wonder if it'll get renewed. It seems like Ryan is more concerned about his other show, "American Horror Story" to put much time into the Glee storylines or characters. Very shoddy work this year.

Grrrr......I hate when they have to get their after school special moment in on these episodes. This one was Bulemia. Hmm...let's see....the costumes are crazy tight but your regular clothes still fit like they normally do, right? Gee...tough one to figure out. I know they were saying that Bulemia is bad but then they had the mother saying you have to work at it if you want to stay skinny and beautiful. Oh hey...let's go on a strict diet together...when your daughter could gain 20 lbs and still be "skinny". Counteractive much?

I agree...Kitty is a bitch. I really like the new guy.

It still cracks me up that Brit thinks Unique is really Mercedes.
    Ellen likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fogey

I loved the combo of Santana, Unique and Cassandra doing the Rizzo big number....that was so well done
    Miss_Griss likes this.

+ Reply to Thread