+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree652Likes

Thread: Glee

Re: Glee

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs View Post
    He puts on a great show. I saw him in concert about a year ago and he was excellent. Great dancer as well.
    Agreed. He opened for the NKOTB/BSB concert I went to and he was great. He wasn't advertised as an opener so it was a great surprise.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by grapenuts View Post
    Agreed. He opened for the NKOTB/BSB concert I went to and he was great. He wasn't advertised as an opener so it was a great surprise.
    Me, too. I was very pleasantly surprised.

FORT Fogey

I had to find this thread to remark on last night's show---the first in a month. **sigh**

It was one of the better written shows in quite a while. I was suspect of Finn taking over the glee club..it just made no sense, but they crafted the possibility so well that it made perfect sense by the end. I really was pleased with Corey's acting. He had gotten annoying as the sad sack whose life was over, but now is back to being the Finn we all liked.

Anyway...what is up with Matthew...What is he doing outside of Glee...anybody know?

FORT Fogey

Also need to say that the young man playing the Puckerman brother is a fantastic dancer. They have gotten him off his surly attitude to a degree. His talent is amazing. They also introduced the new kid from the Glee Project who paled in contrast to the Puckerman character....but did well in a scene with Finn(whom he reminds me of).

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Weren't we promised that Rachel, Fin and Kurt were going to leave the show? When is that going to happen? Or did they finally realize that it wasn't them, it was the show?
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

I totally spaced out on watching the show until tonight. Probably not a good sign, but I did enjoy the episode.

I thought Blake did a great job in his first episode and obviously Ryan Murphy likes him a lot too if he gave Ryder the lead in the musical. He's definitely MILES better than Damian and Samuel were when they started on the show. I'm glad RM picked his winner based on acting ability rather than their personal story.

This is the first episode where I felt like Alex did well. He's still a little affected and not natural, but I see improvement.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Grease, really? Are you kidding me?
    Uncle David likes this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

I was impressed with how they handled those classic songs. I rolled my eyes when they first chose Grease, but now I'm actually looking forward to this week's episode.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

FORT Fanatic

I bought the Glee Grease Cd and I like all the songs...except the one sang by the Kitty character. SHE CAN'T SING!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    Weren't we promised that Rachel, Fin and Kurt were going to leave the show? When is that going to happen? Or did they finally realize that it wasn't them, it was the show?
    That was an early Ryan statement which then changed to making them part of the new season. Actually, if you have been following the news the NY story line with Rachel and Kurt started out more popular than the OH storylines....right now the graduates will stay in the show.

I actually , really liked the OH storyline last week. Finn was quite good in the role..much to my surprise

+ Reply to Thread